Sign in to follow this  
Tough Guy

River Ace

You havent submitted a lineup yet, you need to do so or your lineup for last week will be submitted! This is your first warning for this and an explanation is needed.

That is another good reason as to why situations like these are not acceptable. Every one of us put in $50 of our money into this leauge, thats why we have the rule that states that last weeks lineup will be used. And the owner will be given a warning, if this happens 3 times over the course of a season then the owners team is in jeopardy. I think we all understand that things happen and fantasy football is not a #1 priority in all of our lives so an explanation is needed for this. River Ace has been a very active member of this league so im sure it wont happen again. But like i have said before if something happens all you have to do is send me an email or call me and I can take care of your team for you.

Situations like these also effect the draft. Seeing that River Ace is second to last he is in the chase so to speak for the #1 pick. Just a reminder for everyone that you must submit the best lineup for your team. You cannot start players who are injured or out, I understand playing the matchups but in example starting justin gage inplace of Torry Holt is crazy. But enuf, as soon as MFL is back up and running I will get River Aces roster in and we will see if he or Merv wins, not sure if it is my computer or MFL but the options bar is not coming up on any of my leagues. So if one of the other commishs can do this now that would be great, this way Merv and BL wont pull all of their hair out waiting on the results to see whos in the lead for the #2 seed lol. With one week to go this is going to be a VERY important game.

Situations like these also effect the draft. Seeing that River Ace is second to last he is in the chase so to speak for the #1 pick. Just a reminder for everyone that you must submit the best lineup for your team. You cannot start players who are injured or out, I understand playing the matchups but in example starting justin gage inplace of Torry Holt is crazy. But enuf, as soon as MFL is back up and running I will get River Aces roster in and we will see if he or Merv wins, not sure if it is my computer or MFL but the options bar is not coming up on any of my leagues. So if one of the other commishs can do this now that would be great, this way Merv and BL wont pull all of their hair out waiting on the results to see whos in the lead for the #2 seed lol. With one week to go this is going to be a VERY important game.

Thanks for taking care of this. Your exactly right.... I'd really love to know where I stand. I do know B.Edwards had a big day for the ace. Too bad about K.Jones... since we knew all week he probably wouldn't play. That's a goose egg there. All I hope for is that its an honest mistake... the timing sucks thats all!! Take care, Earl

Exactly, I'm sure he was just busy with the holiday and all and it slipped his mind or something. Not a big deal unless we dont hear anything.

It's unfortunate that RiverAce did not submit his lineup, but it does not look like it will effect any playoff implications. Even if RiverAce had beaten merv, and beginners_luck had won, which looks like the case, they would have a tie record but bl would not have enough points to bump him out of 2nd place.

Tough Guy will probably lose this week too, thus retaining his #1 pick.

Still, this kind of activity is unacceptable, and I hope it was a mistake.

Hey guys, I sincerely apologize. I thought I had submitted my lineup last night, but I must have gotten sidetracked(i.e. passed out) and not clicked submit before closing the window. I guess that's what I get for waiting til the last minute. Anyway, I just noticed this less than an hour ago when I got home from work and checked the scores. Man I knew my team was bad but not 0 points bad. And now it's turning out my team's so good that I can neglect it and my prior week's team may still beat my division leader(sorry merv). I hope I havent pissed you all off too much. It wont happen again.

I am PISSED! :lol:

I want to at least see the score of the team that is beating me. :wall: I wouldn't want to win on a technicality anyways. That's no fun.

:angry:

merv

I forgot to add that there was a mistake in my lineup as well. I am positive that I started Michael Bennett, and Lee Evans this week. Can you make that change please ? :(

:thumbsup:

It's unfortunate that RiverAce did not submit his lineup, but it does not look like it will effect any playoff implications. Even if RiverAce had beaten merv, and beginners_luck had won, which looks like the case, they would have a tie record but bl would not have enough points to bump him out of 2nd place.

Tough Guy will probably lose this week too, thus retaining his #1 pick.

Still, this kind of activity is unacceptable, and I hope it was a mistake.

I thought total points was down the line some in decided placing?? 1. Overall record then 2. head to head and then 3. total points. I'm not sure but I think that's in the rules???

Straight from the rules.... *Tie Breakers**

In the event of a tie for a regular season record to decide playoff spots the following will take place.

1. Overall winning percentage

2. Head to head record

3. Division winning percentage

4. Total points scored

In week 6 I beat merv 144.64 to 139.92. So if merv wins this week he gets the bye but if he loses well then I get the bye. Come on RIVER ACE score some points!!!

In the event of a tie for a regular season record to decide playoff spots the following will take place.

2. Head to head record

4. Total points scored

In week 6 I beat merv 144.64 to 139.92. So if merv wins this week he gets the bye but if he loses well then I get the bye. Come on RIVER ACE score some points!!!

Don't forget that there is still another regular season week to go. 14 total weeks of regular season, as voted by 7 of you...

2. Head to head record

4. Total points scored

Don't forget that there is still another regular season week to go. 14 total weeks of regular season, as voted by 7 of you...

I didn't know that?? I was under the impression this week was it?? Well, if that's the case I guess I have to win again this week!!! I'm screwed come playoff time anyhow.... MANNING not playing, KYLE BOLLER to save the day!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I forgot to add that there was a mistake in my lineup as well. I am positive that I started Michael Bennett, and Lee Evans this week. Can you make that change please ? :rolleyes:

:thumbsup:

LMAOOOOO like i said in a previous post if something like that happens you need to call me or email me before kickoff. I could do that for ya........but it would cost you LT

Wow Merv has a 5.56 point lead on river ace. Merv has Joe Jerevicious or wherever it is and River Ace has Lewis and LJ. this could be close.

I need Joe to have another week like he did last week. I would feel pretty good if he did that :headbanger:

Of course he will probably be :bench: the whole game with a cold... :mad:

Good reason to watch MNF though.

I need Joe to have another week like he did last week. I would feel pretty good if he did that :thumbsdown:

Of course he will probably be :lol: the whole game with a cold... :mad:

Good reason to watch MNF though.

Yep and i would be :lol: :lol: my ass off! It really doesnt look good man, I'd hate to say it but it looks like that bye week might come down to next week!

Besides if River Ace wins, and BFB looses then that will more than likley give me two of the top three picks in the draft! And very possible the 1 and 2!!!!! :( REGGIE REGGIE REGGIE