Top 6 picks

Looks like it's going to be as follows:

1.01 - Uncle John's Band

1.02 - Arctic Dawgs

1.03 - Horsemen (DrJ)

1.04 - 420 In Progress

1.05 - Blitz Brigade

1.06 - Paydirt

Was looking like I would do a bit better than this a few weeks ago, but I can't complain about the 3 and 4 picks either. Hopefully I'll be able to add some more RB talent and can get some progression out of my WR's next season. Braylon is giving me great reason for promise down the stretch.

Right now I am a little to angry to respond to this post. However if anyone wants to have a look at how my roster was adjusted by Dr J to get him those draft picks feel free. Notice that he didn't adjust anyone elses lineups :thumbsdown:

Right now I am a little to angry to respond to this post. However if anyone wants to have a look at how my roster was adjusted by Dr J to get him those draft picks feel free. Notice that he didn't adjust anyone elses lineups   :cheers:

First off, you would have won either way.

And 2nd, since you want to bring it up, how about you explain to the rest of the league why you were starting the #3 WR for the Bills (Reed), a WR for the Ravens that had 12 points on the season (Clayton), and Tony Fisher who was on the bench for his team and playing against one of the best run D's in the league in your lineup. You had Galloway, a top 5 WR this season, and Deshaun Foster who was starting for his team on your bench among others. Conveniently, Foster and Galloway were in your lineup the week before.

The reason you were the only one adjusted is because you were pretty clearly not starting your best lineup, not anyone else, and it appeared very intentional. There is a specific rule against throwing games.

And you saw the mail that I sent out - Sacha was copied in. I forwarded the matter to him to do with as he saw fit. I even attempted to contact him by phone at about 9 AM the morning of the games and left a message with my cell number for him to call me back at. He was online before the games, because he adjusted his own lineup, and yours didn't get adjusted back. So please don't make it sound like I did this unilaterally.

Like I said, I don't feel like responding rite now

Then why did you bring this out on this forum? Why didn't you respond to that email and work this out with Sacha? I hold no power in this league and am just helping Sacha enforce the league rules to the best of my ability while his access is limited. I did everything in my power to pass this issue off to him.

As far as I could personally tell, you were violating league rules and FF ethics in general, and were making an intentional attempt to alter the draft standings to your benefit. And I wasn't the only one effected - UJB who has just as much of a right to 1.01 as anyone else in the league was also effected. And you'll notice - neither of us submitted bogus lineups.

Don't call someone out if you "don't feel like discussing it"

I sent out a more detailed email to the 2 of you. But

- Arctic Dawgs, I don't know why your starting lineup was like it was, but the point, but it needed to be adjusted. We can continue to address your concerns here or via email.

- DrJ has been integral to helping me and helping the league this year. I thank him for that. Especially in waivers and checking lineups. DrJ did only what the rules and me the commissioner asked.

- Arctic Dawgs,

I am sorry that modifying your linuep angers you. You were not targeted at all:

I review the lineups including for the following (My interpretation of competitive lineup from our rules):

1) Players on Byes.

2) Is every position filled.

3) Is it Old News that a player started is out / injured?

4) Are there multiple gross lineup choices that seem odd: A top RB being benched for instance for a questionable WR.

Items 1-2 apply to everyone in the season.

Items 3-4 apply more to franchises that are not contenters.

More about Item 4: Every coach can make a decision between a the #5 RB and the #25 RB. There is a lot of latitude, and I am looking for gross oversight. But to bench multiple top players for multiple not top players is different.

Let me know if you have questions or concerns.

K, I've finally had some time to look at what happened. Apologies to Dr J. I just started a new job 3 weeks ago and am working between 80 or 90 hrs/week and I'm about 750 miles from home. I spent about 10 minutes early in the week doing my starters and never got back to it. Figuered I had too choose between Fisher (starter) and Foster (#2) and Clayton (WR) or Heap (TE) were some of my thoughts. I intended to get back to it and never did. Sorry Guys. Never saw the email 'til Sunday and there was only about a 10 point spread at the time with him starting 2 WR with zero points and 25 points or so on his bench hence the inflamitory post. Just had a look at everything tonight. :thumbsup: WOW

edit; ps I also get very defensive being when accused of sandbagging when I see less than a full roster being put up against me

K, I've finally had some time to look at what happened. Apologies to Dr J. I just started a new job 3 weeks ago and am working between 80 or 90 hrs/week and I'm about 750 miles from home. I spent about 10 minutes early in the week doing my starters and never got back to it. Figuered I had too choose between Fisher (starter) and Foster (#2) and Clayton (WR) or Heap (TE) were some of my thoughts. I intended to get back to it and never did. Sorry Guys. Never saw the email 'til Sunday and there was only about a 10 point spread at the time with him starting 2 WR with zero points and 25 points or so on his bench hence the inflamitory post. Just had a look at everything tonight. :mellow: WOW

edit; ps I also get very defensive being when accused of sandbagging when I see less than a full roster being put up against me

No problem, thanks for the explanation. Didn't mean to assume anything, and was probably a bit defensive myself. You have my apologies as well.

Just so you have some insight into why I didn't adjust Horsemen's, Toomer was coming off of 3 consecutive double digit weeks and was a pretty obvious play for his team. I probably wouldn't have started BMW, but he did come up with 80 yards the week before so I could see the reasoning. Koren did end up with a terrific game, and those two guys came up blank, but I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone that was predicting a big game for Koren this week and advising people to start him.

:doublethumbsup: Holy ######, I just went to see that email you sent me. There must be 500 emails from FFToday. They put me on some subscription. I got an email for every topic someone started. :rolleyes: That ever happen to anyone else ??

K, I've finally had some time to look at what happened. Apologies to Dr J. I just started a new job 3 weeks ago and am working between 80 or 90 hrs/week and I'm about 750 miles from home. I spent about 10 minutes early in the week doing my starters and never got back to it. Figuered I had too choose between Fisher (starter) and Foster (#2) and Clayton (WR) or Heap (TE) were some of my thoughts. I intended to get back to it and never did. Sorry Guys. Never saw the email 'til Sunday and there was only about a 10 point spread at the time with him starting 2 WR with zero points and 25 points or so on his bench hence the inflamitory post. Just had a look at everything tonight.  :thumbsup:  WOW

No problem, thanks for the explanation. Didn't mean to assume anything, and was probably a bit defensive myself. You have my apologies as well.

Just so you have some insight into why I didn't adjust Horsemen's, Toomer was coming off of 3 consecutive double digit weeks and was a pretty obvious play for his team. I probably wouldn't have started BMW, but he did come up with 80 yards the week before so I could see the reasoning. Koren did end up with a terrific game, and those two guys came up blank, but I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone that was predicting a big game for Koren this week and advising people to start him.

Don't know if I have to explain my lineup choices since Doc pretty much said it in a nutshell. I really thought Toomer was going to do well and I thought Mike Williams had a better match-up (against a suspect Minny D) than any of my other WR's. K-rob hasn't done crap all year so he wasn't an option. The really sad part is I could of played my whole team (w/bench players) and still lose to you. :( How pathetic is that? :headbanger: