Sign in to follow this  
SmoovJello

Two Divisions down, two to go...kinda

As of right now, the East & North have definitely been decided with Mike MacG & I goin' to the playoffs. It's lookin' pretty good that DanSez will be taking the South unless he loses the game this week and Wildman can outscore him by 83 points to take the Fantasy Point lead in the division. The interesting division is the West!

Tankslap & Roto are in one hell of a fight to take the division. Not only do they need to win their games this week but they also have to worry about scoring as many points as possible. With Total Fantasy Points being the main tie-breaker and only 3 points seperating them at the moment...

Now we just have to see how they break out the opponents for the playoffs.

Dixie Devils :banana: :mad: :mad:

Leaside Lobsters

Borg0805

Denver Destroyers or Eastside Geckos

Only 4 of 16 teams making the playoffs is pretty tough. What is this, baseball, pre-wild-card?

Only 4 of 16 teams making the playoffs is pretty tough. What is this, baseball, pre-wild-card?

Yeah, I'd be very surprised if they don't get a lot of feedback on this one and change it for next year. I know it's high on my request list.

The incentive to keep more teams in it/interested longer seems apparent to me. (Plus, it was clear to me by about week 3 that that woulda been my best chance. :shocking: )