Sign in to follow this  
Miller_Time_21

2005 Playff Match-ups

#1 Shooter McGavin (12-1) vs #8 Cardiac Attack (7-6)

#4 Serbian Assassian (10-3) vs #5 Panthers (8-5)

#3 Flintstone Chewable Morphine (10-3) vs #6 S&S Express (8-5)

#2 Seattle Stars (11-2) vs #7 No Talent Ass Clowns (7-6)

Shooter by 25

Panthers by 5

FCM by 15

Stars by 10

Let it be written, let it be done!@#@

Wow, That is like 13 points better than the spread. :pointstosky: :banana:

Shooter by 25

Panthers by 5

FCM by 15

Stars by 10

Wow, That is like 13 points better than the spread. :cheers: :banana:

Nothing personal, Norm. In fact, I'd get a kick out of it if you pull off the upset. :banana:

Shooter by 25

Panthers by 5

FCM by 15

Stars by 10

Wow, That is like 13 points better than the spread. :lol: :(

Nothing personal, Norm. In fact, I'd get a kick out of it if you pull off the upset. :rolleyes:

I was encouraged by your prediction, The computer says 38 points so predicting a 25 point loss was upbeat for me. While I indeed hope to pull off a big upset the reality is much harsher. Devidog and I battled last week for the priviledge of playing in the playoffs but coming in as the 8th seed means getting matched up against Tuna's awesome team.

Shooter by 25

Panthers by 5

FCM by 15

Stars by 10

Wow, That is like 13 points better than the spread. :shocking: :huh:

Nothing personal, Norm. In fact, I'd get a kick out of it if you pull off the upset. :mad:

I was encouraged by your prediction, The computer says 38 points so predicting a 25 point loss was upbeat for me. While I indeed hope to pull off a big upset the reality is much harsher. Devidog and I battled last week for the priviledge of playing in the playoffs but coming in as the 8th seed means getting matched up against Tuna's awesome team.

Tuna scored 79 points last week. Based on your weekly season performance you would have beat him almost 1 out of 4 times.

Not great, but doable.

Not to mention, Gado and Dunn/Duckett have some good matchups. Good luck norm.

CA points out the bright side, i'll point out the dark side. You are 2-11 vs Tuna this year if you played him every week. So that 1 out of 4, turns into 1 out of 5.5. Not impossible though. It would be one of the biggest upsets I've seem in a FF playoff, so it would be cool to see! Do it Norm, SHOCK the world :headbanger:

OK, maybe not the world but you get the picture

I explored this as well. I have scored more than 80 points 3 times and Tuna has scored less than 80 Uh, Ummm... twice. Within the realm of possibility but unlikely overall. One of the machups that has servered me very well through the year has been having the #2 Defense but Tuna has the #1 D.

GiantsRule/FCM declared that he had destroyed the legend of Gado when he beat me to take the division crown. Now he should hope he that he was mistaken in that observation. :huh:

Rb's are playing Sunday and Monday night this week.

Maybe I can make Tuna stay up late those nights!

Yeah, let me tell you all how cool it is to score buttloads of points week in and week out..... <_<

Cardiac :cry:

Panthers :wall:

FCM :mad:

Ass Clowns :thumbsup:

This is AirRam.

Profs to you AirRam, that's one tough division that you are in. You have been very competitive this year. You went out on a 2 game win streak and forced The No Talent Ass Clowns to back into the playoffs with a 50 point ass whoopin. :thumbsup: