Sign in to follow this  
coachnorm

Playoff Matchup/ First Round

Our own beloved Commish has squeaked into the playoffs as the #7 seed and as a reward he gets to play the #2 seed SeattleStars. While I try to avoid being pancaked by the Tuna, Miller_Time faces an equally daunting task. The SeattleStars is a opponett grinding machine that has a record that rivals Tuna. The SeattleStars has pounded out an 11-2 record in the South Division that also yeilded 2 othe playoff teams, The Panthers and the No Talent Ass Clowns. The South Division has been a battling division that has beeen going at it like Rock em, Sock em Robots all season. Panthers higher seed gets him out of the division for the first round of the playoffs (a good thing???) Miller_Time has to stay and fight the Division champ SeattleStars with is a powerful team across the board from soup to nuts. Miller_Time may have caught a break early this week when M. Bennett sprained his ankle which may result in more MeMo time, but with Tice who can really tell. Seattle Stars has recently lost Westbrook which takes some of the 2 out of his 1-2 punch at RB.

Am I not the most cursed owner in this league when it comes to running backs?

Ricky Williams last season and now Westbrook, who may have a hard time coming back for the 2006 season! :headbanger:

Ricky Williams has scored 8, 15, and 13 points in the last 3 weeks. I wonder if S&S Express will play him as a 3rd RB this week vs GiantsRule/ FCM?

Ricky Williams has scored 8, 15, and 13 points in the last 3 weeks. I wonder if S&S Express will play him as a 3rd RB this week vs GiantsRule/ FCM?

yes, he has been playing him.