Sign in to follow this  
Miller_Time_21

Could it be?

Well here we are, going to Monday night and Cardiac is still in this fight with the dominat team of Shooter. Norm was blessed with an off week by Tuna's team that leaved him down 7 heading into Monday night with both Dunn and Duckett going for Norm and Vick for Tuna. Should be a classic finish and we see if Tuna's season will end in bitter dissapointment after dominating the league in the regular season!

By the end of the 4pm game I was down by 30 points. Then Samkon Gado unleashed a magnificent perofrmance vs Detroit to bring me back in the game. Still, it will be a very tough go of it as Vick has been putting up better numbers than I thought.

ouch, the odds are against you more then I thought as well, the Dunn/Ducket combo have only outscored Vick by more then 7 points once this year. Here's to more DvD then dVd tonight! :mellow:

I was hoping Gado would draw you to even with Shooter. Still, you're not in a bad spot going into tonights game. You have a legitimate shot at upsetting the great Tuna machine. Good luck!

Well , I was getting clobbered until Gado showed up so having a shot tonight is great! This game has just gone full circle back to where it started out, not totaly out of the realm of possiblity, but not all that likely.

Fingers Crossed

:thumbsup:

what is the tie breaker in this game?

Tuna has the tie breaker, SA vs Chi.

The Vick throw up and pray pass put Tuna is a very good position.

Thank You Mike Vick!!!!!

I could not believe what a choke job the rest of my team did.

I was super nervous.

But a small part of me was pretty happy it was Coachnorm who might of taking me down.

Norm is a great guy and owner qho took over a crap team and has actually improved it enough to the point of making the playopffs this year.

Congrats on a great season Norm and good luck to everyone from here on out.