Sign in to follow this  
mggoilers

Compiler

I purchased the compiler last year, and could use the base spreadsheets to move forward into 2006...But I would rather pay you guys for your hard work. When will this become available for 2006 Football? Those of us in keeper/dynasty leagues see this as a priceless tool.

Hoping to get those rookies in the compiler and updated 2005 stats. Any word?

Thanks a bunch, and glad to have the boards back up.

Hey mggoilers. Thanks for the support. We usually don't release the Compiler and Buddy until we have our first set of projections, which is early June. We can't really do the projections sooner. I also have a lot on my plate in terms of upgrading the Compiler/Buddy, and a lot of other features on the site, so I don't want to make any promises. Let me see where I am at after the NFL draft and we know where these rookies are heading. Sound good?

I bought the compiler last season and ended up winning the Championship in my league. The only the thing I did different was I drafted Larry Johnson in the 3rd, we had two keepers. I will definatly be getting this season!

Hey mggoilers. Thanks for the support. We usually don't release the Compiler and Buddy until we have our first set of projections, which is early June. We can't really do the projections sooner. I also have a lot on my plate in terms of upgrading the Compiler/Buddy, and a lot of other features on the site, so I don't want to make any promises. Let me see where I am at after the NFL draft and we know where these rookies are heading. Sound good?

Sounds super, you have my $15 bucks this year... :D

The compiler/draft buddy did not help me win my main league, but allowed me to draft a great team. As a result, I was able to turn those drafted players into upgrades at 2 spots and extra draft picks this season. I'm the early season favorite and a lot of it is due to compiler and draft buddy.

FYI, I lost in the semifinals when Gado hurt his knee and Heap blew up on MNF. lost by 10.

The championship is mine this year. Glad to have you guys back :lol:

Hey Mike,

Wanna reveal any sneak peaks into new features planned?

I'd love to, but I still need to work a lot of these things out myself. You know the drill... under promise, over deliver :thumbsup:

I definitely want to improve the auction features in Buddy and the overall performance speed/efficiency of Buddy.

Dee-Dee-Dee-Dee

Dee-Dee-Dee

Dee-Dee-Dee-Dee

Dit...Di-di-di-di-di

Dee-Dee-Dee-Dee

Dee-Dee-Dee

Dee-Dee-Dee-Dee

Dit....Di-dee-dee-

Dee...Dee...(Boom--Bass Drum)

BUZZER

:thumbsdown:

Don't mind me, I've lost my mind.

Ya the compiler was great last year, well worth the money... I just wish it would be released a bit sooner as I am taking part in a draft in early June.