Sign in to follow this  
naomi

What Actor Would You Have Play You?

15 years ago when I was stationed in Vegas, I was mistaken for George Michael on a few occasions. :ninja:

Try to refrain from propositioning men in Public Park restrooms.

zmanzzz could be played by Jar Jar Binks.

i was thinking john holmes.

An AIDS ravaged corpse? :argue:

Man, you must have let yourself go.

16 inch schlong. :ninja:

Carl Weathers

Bump :banana:

Speaking of bananas, I don't quite understand how I was using them 13 years ago.

Anyway, just discovered on mobile view that at the top of the forum page there's a button that will take you to the earliest page post LatinPimp. This was my first still accessible thread and I think it's time we discuss this again.

On 3/12/2006 at 2:10 PM, avoiding injuries said:

Brad Pitt. Same build, same facial structure and same body fat. Maybe I'll just play myself.

Say he has a tater tot for a diick.

3 hours ago, naomi said:

Speaking of bananas, I don't quite understand how I was using them 13 years ago.

Anyway, just discovered on mobile view that at the top of the forum page there's a button that will take you to the earliest page post LatinPimp. This was my first still accessible thread and I think it's time we discuss this again.

Great bump

I'll go with the good looks of Brad Pitt and the voice of Sebastian Bach.

Therefore, I guess that Oscar the Grouch would be the correct actor to play me. giggity

Scarlet Johansson :banana:

What do you want in a movie, realism or unnecessary nudity? :dunno:

Man I miss these folks... zen, orgazmo, redtodd, sawilson, spottedowl, others... get off my lawn.  :angry:

To the OP, a woman once told me I look like Nic Cage.  Everyone I've told that story to tells me she was on drugs and I look nothing like him.  So I'll go with Nic Cage.  :thumbsup:

12 hours ago, naomi said:

I stopped reading there. Perhaps you'd care to rephrase that. To say you were using bananas indicates something far different than a post on a forearm.  😜

Actor that would play me............Maybe Michael Biehn (Kyle Reese from Terminator 1984)

5 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Man I miss these folks... zen, orgazmo, redtodd, sawilson, spottedowl, others... get off my lawn.  :angry:

To the OP, a woman once told me I look like Nic Cage.  Everyone I've told that story to tells me she was on drugs and I look nothing like him.  So I'll go with Nic Cage.  :thumbsup:

I can see it, man, ... if he had Down Syndrome.

:banana:

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

I can see it, man, ... if he had Downs Syndrome.

:banana:

Joe Bryant would have perma-banhammered your over at FBGs for that comment.  Hell, he wouldn't let me register as jerryskids... :D

My cousin's daughter has Down's, she is in her 30s I think, maybe 40.  Has a great life and their family is awesome.  :cheers:

On 3/12/2006 at 5:10 PM, avoiding injuries said:

Brad Pitt. Same build, same facial structure and same body fat. Maybe I'll just play myself.

Unfortunately, Brad has aged a little better than me. I guess I’d have to go with Jussie Smollett. 

I wish I was still 25 years old. ☹️

It depressing looking back at those old threads. 

My wife says I look like the white guy from Scrubs. Never seen or bothered to look him up to verify.

6 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

when I was in HS, people told me Keanu Reeves as Ted, I had the hair and everything.

now I have no fricking clue

Mackenzie Crook.