Sign in to follow this  
bigtuna

Good News For Bigtuna!

Chester Taylor lands in Minny, with nothing to impede him from being this years Lamont Jordan. :rolleyes:

The Pioneer Press reports new Vikings RB Chester Taylor is thrilled to be in Minnesota. "I am really excited about this opportunity I have been given," Taylor said. "I played behind RB Jamal Lewis for four years, and standing on the sideline was just killing me a little bit, but I did what I had to do." Now, Taylor could do much more, perhaps touching the ball "20 to 30 times" a game, according to HC Brad Childress. "Chester is a complete running back, who is thrilled to be featured in a West Coast attack," Taylor's agent, Ken Sarnoff, said.

Definitely one of the better situations that could have happened for Chester IMO. He is still unproven as a starter so we'll see what happens

Luckily for me Alexander re-signed with Seattle :lol:

Definitely one of the better situations that could have happened for Chester IMO. He is still unproven as a starter so we'll see what happens

Luckily for me Alexander re-signed with Seattle :argue:

Yea i miss that guy so much...i will rue the day i traded that stud.

Luckily i also have Ron Dayne! the new starter in denver! :ninja:

And glad i did not deal for Edge :lol:

The cards are falling Tuna's way.

yes with Lewis resigning with Mike Anderson in Baltimore....its been a good day.

People who disparage Dayne are judging him based on his play in NY, which was bad...but those with the Direct TV package who get to watch these games....Dayne looked real good last year, he lost a lot of weight and had some real quickness. Denver showed him that they recognized his ability by rewarding him with a new 3 year deal, and a chance to start. The battle with Bell should be interesting....i think that Bell will keep his role with Dayne maintaining the Mike Anderson role

yes with Lewis resigning with Mike Anderson in Baltimore....its been a good day.

People who disparage Dayne are judging him based on his play in NY, which was bad...but those with the Direct TV package who get to watch these games....Dayne looked real good last year, he lost a lot of weight and had some real quickness. Denver showed him that they recognized his ability by rewarding him with a new 3 year deal, and a chance to start. The battle with Bell should be interesting....i think that Bell will keep his role with Dayne maintaining the Mike Anderson role

Keep talking him up. If you get anything more than an 8th round pick, you truly are one lucky SOB!

Vikings add Hutchinson and Richardson via Free Agency.

Chester Taylor running behind Hutch, Mount McKinnie, Birk and Richardson.

Could be top 5 :banana: