Sign in to follow this  
SmoovJello

So, Who's In For Next Year

Gameday Ritual?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you willing to play another season at Gameday Ritual?

• Definitely! Even with problems, it was fun.
    • Maybe...it really depends on what they plan on changing for next season.
    • NO!!! You couldn't pay me to play there again.

I know that some people were far from enamored with Gameday last year and was hoping to gauge the interest for team owners to return for another season. I figure this is the essential first step in the process and there would have to be further discussion as to whether or not to continue as a legacy.

I voted maybe, but not because of what they will or will not change, but because I need to assess all my leagues and what I think I have time for.

If even 4 teams need to be replaced this year, not including myself, I'd be up for blowing up the first year and starting again with a new FAB from scratch, even though I have a kick ass team :thumbsup:

I just wanted to give everyone the heads up that I don't think I will be joining again this year. I'll check back certainly, and see if the entirety of the league has decided to stay and keep the same teams - I don't want to be the only person who doesn't return. I just forsee most of the other owners wanting to start again from scratch, and if that is the case it would just be easier to call my adventures of GameDay Ritual over.

I just wanted to give everyone the heads up that I don't think I will be joining again this year. I'll check back certainly, and see if the entirety of the league has decided to stay and keep the same teams - I don't want to be the only person who doesn't return. I just forsee most of the other owners wanting to start again from scratch, and if that is the case it would just be easier to call my adventures of GameDay Ritual over.

Seeing as I believe that at least 3 teams weren't actually being managed by the end of the year, it's unlikely that you would be the only owner that wouldn't want to return. I wouldn't hold it against you if you didn't want to go through another season at GDR.

I'm iffy on it - both because of time considerations, and because this type of game, to be fun, requires active managers, so the dead teams hurt it, alot.

Of course, it's bloody April, and I'm sure as July/August rolls around I'll be more inclined to join again.

I'm iffy on it - both because of time considerations, and because this type of game, to be fun, requires active managers, so the dead teams hurt it, alot.

Of course, it's bloody April, and I'm sure as July/August rolls around I'll be more inclined to join again.

Well it's in the second half of August and GDR still hasn't released any info on what has changed in the game or a new manul yet. They have not even opened up things to start creating leagues. :thumbsdown: :pointstosky: Something tells me that it's a lost cause for this season...

Waldman and I got the email that our FAB is expected to start soon :mad: Anyone else?

Yeah, this league ain't happening again this year...

Waldman and I got the email that our FAB is expected to start soon :thumbsdown: Anyone else?

Yeah, this league ain't happening again this year...

D@mn, i was hoping to kick your @$$