Sign in to follow this  
BigDog

Finally Took The Plunge

not bad. DVI-HDCP 1080i is the most important feature which your TV has. Some people are still buying HDTV's with DVI that isn't HDCP compliant. They're gonna be hurting when HD-DVD/Blu Ray is the standard and they're TV is displaying 480i only.

Ive got HDMI-HDCP which is slightly better but you still got a kickarse TV man. Congrats on the purchase

Thanks man. I didn't want to break the bank and read lots of positive reviews on this unit. I recently bought a country home and will probably get something bigger for out there one day. Wife is fighting TV in the country so I will have to break her down. :cry:

TV just arrived :blink:

cool. I bought a Samsung 42" DLP tv with my winnings from a football suicide pool. The TV is kick arse. Got a surround sound system too. :(

Congrats and enjoy.

cool. I bought a Samsung 42" DLP tv with my winnings from a football suicide pool. The TV is kick arse. Got a surround sound system too. :rolleyes:

Congrats and enjoy.

:highfive:

I bought a Hitachi 42" Plasma HDTV with my winnings from a football suicide pool.

Both of your TVs are high on my list for the house. I've been in Circuit City a few times checking these sets. Nice job.