Sign in to follow this  
D'ohmer Simpson

What Do You Do In This Situation?

Let's say someone has two sexy dreams during the night. In one dream the person is advising a girl (perhaps he's the girls manager, I don't know) about some nude pictures she took. In one picture she's lying on her back with her legs in the air and her hands grabbing behind her knees so her 'who-ha' is nicely exposed. (I'd link to a sample image, but not now)

In the second dream I'm talking to two topless sisters and telling them to stand close and face each other so I can take measurements and compare their breastessess.

I'm not sure if this person moaned or groaned in pleasure during the dreams, but what if he did and what if the s/o other heard this?

Let's say someone has two sexy dreams during the night. In one dream the person is advising a girl (perhaps he's the girls manager, I don't know) about some nude pictures she took. In one picture she's lying on her back with her legs in the air and her hands grabbing behind her knees so her 'who-ha' is nicely exposed. (I'd link to a sample image, but not now)

In the second dream I'm talking to two topless sisters and telling them to stand close and face each other so I can take measurements and compare their breastessess.

I'm not sure if this person moaned or groaned in pleasure during the dreams, but what if he did and what if the s/o other heard this?

Explain to him that you still like guys but sometimes you have dreams about naked woman.

Canteloupes. The cause of, and solution to, all of life's sexual problems.