Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

Good Morning Geeks. :furious:

I guess I gotta do everything myself now. <_<

FOCK OFF. Seriously. :mad: :mad:

This warm crappy weather has got to go. I am tired of sweating my ass off in the middle of March. It just ain't natural. Like I have said many times before, I would love to kick the ass of the sun. All high and mighty, up in the sky, looking down it's suntanned nose at us like some rich guy haughtily glancing on the poor from his ivory tower. Fock you, sun. I'll show you. I would love to strangle the sun.

Also, I would love to extend my wishes for poor health and a miserable retirement to that assbag John Chaney. I am a Temple alum who was mortified by his actions leading to the "goon" incident on the court a couple of years ago. He told one of his players to go out on the court and intentionally injure another player on the other team. His player was reluctant, so Chaney had to practically had to throw his kid onto the court to force him to go to work hacking. And the kid from St Joe's got hurt. Then Chaney refused to resign, and Temple refused to fire him. Fock you, John Chaney and fock you Temple University. You are the reasons I will never support the college I graduated from in any way. Also, it was a sucky education. I have never seen another college where every professor is an immigrant with an indecipherable accent. You had to self teach yourself from the text book in every class. Yet, everytime I move, before I even submit a change of address to the post office, Temple University is the first to find me so they can ask for a donation. They should be leading the Homeland Security department. However, I guess they don't get the hint, when every single time I tell them to go set themselves on fire.

Fock Off. :mad:

Guest Mr.T

This has been a long anticipated rant.

<_<

That's interesting. The only people that constantly find me whenever I move are Columbia House and BMG. In fact, I could swear that the last time I moved there was already mail from Columbia House for me at my new address.

john chaney looks like a white guy with blackface on. jsut saying.

that might be worht its own thread.

Good morning, Bear. :wub: I see you are doing just fine my friend. :wub: Feel free to take our pouring rain and below norm temps, k? I'll even throw in my boat. Just trying to make you feel better. :wub:

Have a great day everyone! :P :cry: