Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

*** Shield Disscussion ***

By far the greatest season of the shield to date IMO even better than season 1. And last weeks episode ranks as the best ever in the series.

what happens this week ? Will Acevada help Vic or cavanaugh - both likley have dirt on him.

I still think If they decide to have another seaosn of the shield at the very end of this season Vic somehow gets a hold of the Acevada BJ tape and blackmails him to retain his job.

what happens from here IMO though is Antwan gives Cavanaugh proof on Acevada and Acevada finds out and along with Vic they somehow " take out " cavanugh . Then Acevada tries to kill 2 birds with 1 stone - and pin the killing on Vic and his team becasue he justifies it as hey they killed a cop anyway. Then Vic throw the BJ footage in his face and not only gets off but is not forced to retire.

pretty much the only way I see it being able to go another seaosn after whats happened so far..

In the previews for this week, it looks to me like Vic is holding a gun to Cavanaugh's head. It's only shown for half a second, and from the back of the guy's head, so it could just be some other bald black guy. Here's hoping it's Cavanaugh.

By far the greatest season of the shield to date IMO even better than season 1. And last weeks episode ranks as the best ever in the series.

what happens this week ? Will Acevada help Vic or cavanaugh - both likley have dirt on him.

I still think If they decide to have another seaosn of the shield at the very end of this season Vic somehow gets a hold of the Acevada BJ tape and blackmails him to retain his job.

what happens from here IMO though is Antwan gives Cavanaugh proof on Acevada and Acevada finds out and along with Vic they somehow " take out " cavanugh . Then Acevada tries to kill 2 birds with 1 stone - and pin the killing on Vic and his team becasue he justifies it as hey they killed a cop anyway. Then Vic throw the BJ footage in his face and not only gets off but is not forced to retire.

pretty much the only way I see it being able to go another seaosn after whats happened so far..

There is a mini-season in September, so it will not end next week.

Last night was good but I can not believe Vic tried to deal with Antwain for any reason. I know it was to save Lem's life, but that guy is one person that can not be trusted. Plus Vic knows he is working with Kavanauh. So, they try to deal with Antwain and another cop (the security guard) ends up dead. Just when it looks like the story line might wind down, Lem has to run.

I keep thinking they will pull something big with Ronnie. Whenever something happens he just rolls his eyes and looks pissed like he is thinking "I can't believe he has gotten us into another mess?" He is so quiet, it is almost like FX has to pay him by the word. I keep thinking the writers are holding him in reserve for some reason.

I just can not believe they will end the series after this season. It is the only big show FX has and now that Claudete will be running the barn, you would think it would continue giving them a lot of new material. I really like her character. She is as much of a badass as Vic is when she wants to be. Her interaction with the Lt. was great. "If you were not always out to lunch, passing the buck or leaving at 4:00..." Then he says to the Captain She's Loopy, must be why they call it Lupis.