Sign in to follow this  
George Carlin

2nd To Last Episode Of The Shield Tonight

Here's to wanting Vick and Craterface to team up to take down Kavanaugh.

Vick is going to pay Antwoine Mitchell a little visit this evening. :ninja:

:blink:

Awesome so far. Vic screwed Kavanaugh's wife. Too funny. This should drive him nuts.

On 3/14/2006 at 10:40 PM, Bill E. said:

Awesome so far. Vic screwed Kavanaugh's wife. Too funny. This should drive him nuts.

Hey, SPOILER WARNING please!!!  

:mad:

On 3/14/2006 at 1:09 PM, George Carlin said:

Here's to wanting Vick and Craterface to team up to take down Kavanaugh.

Vick is going to pay Antwoine Mitchell a little visit this evening. :ninja:

Rest Easy my friend. You are missed more than you could have ever known :wub: 

One of the most underrated shows of all time. The opposite of Ozzie Smith

I’ve been wanting to rewatch this series for a long time, but it’s never been on anything I subscribe to. 
I’ve found the easiest way is to order the DVD box set of every season for like $25. I might have to buy a dvd player too, but it beats $2 an episode or $18 a season  

6 minutes ago, edjr said:

One of the most underrated shows of all time. The opposite of Ozzie Smith

Yep.  Love this show.

Just now, avoiding injuries said:

I’ve been wanting to rewatch this series for a long time, but it’s never been on anything I subscribe to. 
I’ve found the easiest way is to order the DVD box set of every season for like $25. I might have to buy a dvd player too, but it beats $2 an episode or $18 a season  

There are much better ways to watch the things you want to watch.......

16 minutes ago, Strike said:

Yep.  Love this show.

Like all of the shows Kurt Sutter has had a hand in running (Sons of Anarchy comes to mind), it started great and then slowly lost quality as the stories become more convoluted and repetitive. I did enjoy the last few episodes, but the season+ preceding it were tough to get through.

3 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Like all of the shows Kurt Sutter has had a hand in running (Sons of Anarchy comes to mind), it started great and then slowly lost quality as the stories become more convoluted and repetitive. I did enjoy the last few episodes, but the season+ preceding it were tough to get through.

I could not possibly disagree more. I thought The Shield was great all the way thru, and particularly Season 5, which was probably the best season of any show I've ever watched.

5 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

I could not possibly disagree more. I thought The Shield was great all the way thru, and particularly Season 5, which was probably the best season of any show I've ever watched.

To each their own. I basically hate watched the last couple seasons to see what happened at the end, which was actually satisfying. 

SOA was a better show. But after the 2nd season, it nosedive before somewhat redeeming itself in the final season. But the plots of both shows were convoluted and almost nonsensical at times. IMHO, of course. 

Moral of the story is that everything Walton Goggins appears in is worth watching, at least for a while. Like Justified, which I loved beginning to end.

36 minutes ago, Fnord said:

To each their own. I basically hate watched the last couple seasons to see what happened at the end, which was actually satisfying. 

SOA was a better show. But after the 2nd season, it nosedive before somewhat redeeming itself in the final season. But the plots of both shows were convoluted and almost nonsensical at times. IMHO, of course. 

Moral of the story is that everything Walton Goggins appears in is worth watching, at least for a while. Like Justified, which I loved beginning to end.

I had the experience with SOA that you had with The Shield. I just watched the last couple of seasons because I had so much time invested in it. I just wanted it to end. I love Walton Goggins, but that whole tranny storyline was just creepy and unrealistic....there's no way that would fly with a biker gang.

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

I downloaded, ARRRRRRRRRR the entire season from torrent a couple years back. All 8 seasons or whatever it was. Was not HI Def, so wasn't that big. 

2 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

I had the experience with SOA that you had with The Shield. I just watched the last couple of seasons because I had so much time invested in it. I just wanted it to end. I love Walton Goggins, but that whole tranny storyline was just creepy and unrealistic....there's no way that would fly with a biker gang.

I liked him better in Justified.  I love how his hair magically grew back season after season.

11 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Hey, SPOILER WARNING please!!!  

:mad:

Sorry. :( I know better than to post a spoiler.  It has only been ............ALMOST TWENTY YEARS!! :angry:

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, kutulu said:

Vice Principals, ftw :headbanger:

Haven't watched that, but he's great as always in The Righteous Gemstones too.

18 hours ago, Fnord said:

Like all of the shows Kurt Sutter has had a hand in.

I'm sure you do. 😆