Sign in to follow this  
Shugar42

3rd Overall Vet Pick Available

I am willing to trade down between 6-9. Moving up to this spot you could get a guy like Ahmen Green, Deuce McCallister, or Clinton Portis. Some of the guys I have targeted will probably drop later and I would like to add an additional pick. I am open to any offers you have so please email me: Flukers534@hotmail.com

In order to help the cause, I can tell you that none of those 3 are gonna be around past #5 because I'm taking 2 of those 3 IF they are still there at #4 and #5.

In order to help the cause, I can tell you that none of those 3 are gonna be around past #5 because I'm taking 2 of those 3 IF they are still there at #4 and #5.

Thank God thats all you were posting about, I thought you were about to try and get the #3,4 and 5 picks in the first round. :D :wub: :thumbsup: :( :wub:

Thank God thats all you were posting about, I thought you were about to try and get the #3,4 and 5 picks in the first round. :o :lol: :unsure: :( :blink:

dont give him any ideas!

Thank God thats all you were posting about, I thought you were about to try and get the #3,4 and 5 picks in the first round. :( :o :blink: :( :lol:

dont give him any ideas!

Well if he makes an offer than I'm letting Shugar42 know now that I will beat it. :unsure:

Thank God thats all you were posting about, I thought you were about to try and get the #3,4 and 5 picks in the first round. :( :o :blink: :( :lol:

dont give him any ideas!

Well if he makes an offer than I'm letting Shugar42 know now that I will beat it. :unsure:

Dont worry if jwood gets another first rouder we will veto it ;)

ok maybe not

Unfortunately, I don't have any enough ammunition left to get another first rounder.

But anything is possible for the right price. If someone makes me an offer for their 1st rounder, I would definitely consider it.

Sign in to follow this