Sign in to follow this  
Crestwood

who do you hope

ok, so i just happened to click the wrong bookmark on my favorites list on my pc, and i clicked on fftoday. i pretty much just assumed this site was dead and was never coming back, until last night.

with that being said, who do you hope never finds out that this site has reopened. someone you never see again here?

my choice, SFGeek. he sucked.

oh yeah GFIAP too.

is my GFIAP the first mention since the site came back up? if so, i'm honored

no, hes been mentioned. I ma hopin crestwood stays away. wha? s#!t, too late, in that case...

GFIAFP

thread over.

my choice, SFGeek. he sucked.

I don't recall him being that bad.

I don't recall him being that bad.

He stiffed a whole league he commished on the prize money and even rubbed it in their face over the message board afterward.

Just curious, but how did that bet in your sig work out for you?

honestly, i am more then willing to lose the name "crestwood", but i am honestly spooked out that if i creat a new name off my PC, i'll get booted for having an alias. if i know for certain, that i wont get kicked off, i'll drop the name immediately.

i do want to honor my bet

Let's face it, despite all his wacky threads, GFIAFP is totally harmless.

He may ramble on and on in a nonsensicle manner, but he never initiates confrontation or flames anyone else.

If you can overlook him answering himself time and time again in his own threads, and posting the lyrics to Take The Money Run once or twice a week, he is the least of the problems of this site.

Guest Mr.T
He stiffed a whole league he commished on the prize money and even rubbed it in their face over the message board afterward.

Wow, that's one of the shittier things somebody could do here. :pointstosky: Now I understand some of the hate for the guy. Welching on bets and backing out of your madden league are one thing but if SF Geek did that, that's disgusting.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing GFIAFP around here. I guess I'd be one of the few to welcome him back. :pointstosky:

Let's face it, despite all his wacky threads, GFIAFP is totally harmless.

He may ramble on and on in a nonsensicle manner, but he never initiates confrontation or flames anyone else.

If you can overlook him answering himself time and time again in his own threads, and posting the lyrics to Take The Money Run once or twice a week, he is the least of the problems of this site.

so who's the problem in your mind?

who do you hope, never realizes that the forums have opened once again?

D'ohmer Simpson........ :first:

Dang, someone might go as far as to call him a tool.....maybe even make a poll about it? :first:

Rusty, Bert, Farmer Bernie, 30FBT, Wiffleball.... :cheers:

There may be more.

Here's a story a Billy Joe and Bobby Sue

Two young lovers, with nothing better to do

But sit around the house, get high and watch the tube,

And here's what happened when they decided to cut loose: