Sign in to follow this  
DAVID RUFFIN

Characteristics Of Fascism

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

Whatever you’re into, cuck.

I don’t judge. ;) 

You're the one fantasizing about it, bozo.  Need me to pull up the 50 posts where you mentioned it or did you delete them by now?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

You're the one fantasizing about it, bozo.  Need me to pull up the 50 posts where you mentioned it or did you delete them by now?

You mention cuckoldry a ton. Because you like to imagine your wife enjoying diik. 

Cuck. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

You mention cuckoldry a ton. Because you like to imagine your wife enjoying diik. 

Cuck. 

No, I call you a Cuck, because you are a literal Cuck.  I'm also not letting you run away from it, either.  Neither am I letting you run away from your Muslim gang bang fantasies.  Especially since you and only you, bring it up.  Try to keep it straight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Casual Observer said:

No, I call you a Cuck, because you are a literal Cuck.  

Any time I see someone unironically use the word “cuck” I assume that person is both terrified of and turned on by the idea of his wife getting gangbanged by uncircumcised Muslim terrorists. 

:dunno: 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Any time I see someone unironically use the word “cuck” I assume that person is both terrified of and turned on by the idea of his wife getting gangbanged by uncircumcised Muslim terrorists. 

Atta boy.

Just now, MDC said:

Those same terrorists would take one look at your wife and yell "Nooo!! Can't do it. Allah forgive me but it's just not worth it."

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Those same terrorists would take one look at your wife and yell "Nooo!! Can't do it. Allah forgive me but it's just not worth it."

Get a lot of ass on the shrimping vessel, Peefoam?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

How ugly is she? Remember, they fock goats over there. 

Man, that OP is a laundry list of commie propaganda.

American flag is fascist.

Family unit is fascist.

Heterosexuality is fascist.

Respecting the constitution and state/federal laws is fascist.

Having a functioning, capable military is fascist.

Being pro-life is fascist.

2, 3, 6, 9, 11, 13, and 14 are all pillars of the modern left btw.

Also, this thread was started over opposition to the Iraq war, yet today's left worships Hillary, McCain, Biden, HW Bush, W, Gen Mattis, Gen Kelly.

7 hours ago, Casual Observer said:

No, I call you a Cuck, because you are a literal Cuck.  I'm also not letting you run away from it, either.  Neither am I letting you run away from your Muslim gang bang fantasies.  Especially since you and only you, bring it up.  Try to keep it straight.

Worms and TJ have complained about their wife cheating on them. If MDC ever did, I missed it. I do know that we have different concepts of female beauty from the shotsup threads.

Ever notice that those that cry and complain about Fascism are kinda azzholes. Take John Cougar Mellencamp. Scratched F fascism in his guitar but if you look at his life lb for lb he's a royal deuchebag. Knocked up some girl in his teens, was a grandpa in his 30's then married two other chicks. Nevermind getting dumped by Meg Ryan like three times. Just an azzwhipe. I could go with more examples but it's definitely a thing.

8 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Ever notice that those that cry and complain about Fascism are kinda azzholes. Take John Cougar Mellencamp. Scratched F fascism in his guitar but if you look at his life lb for lb he's a royal deuchebag. Knocked up some girl in his teens, was a grandpa in his 30's then married two other chicks. Nevermind getting dumped by Meg Ryan like three times. Just an azzwhipe. I could go with more examples but it's definitely a thing.

In the past the holier-than-thou thing where they are simply better than you was the dominion of the religious right.  Now the radical left has decided that the only correct belief is what ever they decide for this week, and if you dare you counter with logic or questions you are evil.

And THAT way of thinking is actually pretty evil....

10 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Worms and TJ have complained about their wife cheating on them. If MDC ever did, I missed it. I do know that we have different concepts of female beauty from the shotsup threads.

True as to Worms, but he admitted he was cucked.  TJ is a gag.  MDC is also a cuck.  There is more than one definition or sense of the word.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Voltaire said:

CO just enjoys talking about cuckold stuff. His browser history is full of it.

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

CO just enjoys talking about cuckold stuff. His browser history is full of it.

Being called a cuck sure does seem to bother you.  If it weren't true, I figure it'd just roll off of your back.  But, hey no one here twisted your arm. Do you want a gratuitous rent-free comment?

27 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

True as to Worms, but he admitted he was cucked.  TJ is a gag.  MDC is also a cuck.  There is more than one definition or sense of the word.

Exactly. Take MDCuck for instance. He was renting a room he found on Craigslist when he met his wife. She, on the other hand, was a single mother who owned her own home. Is there any doubt who is the dominant one   in that relationship? 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Being called a cuck sure does seem to bother you.  If it weren't true, I figure it'd just roll off of your back.  But, hey no one here twisted your arm. Do you want a gratuitous rent-free comment?

I normally ignore your cries for attention but i’m having a slow week. :dunno: 

On 9/18/2020 at 11:27 PM, Casual Observer said:

Yeah I bet.  That or you just hate being a called a cuck.

So it’s because he married a single mom? I don’t know if what happens before counts. Maybe in years past. It sure doesn’t resonate at all to me in my lifetime, which overlaps with everyone else here. 

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

So it’s because he married a single mom? I don’t know if what happens before counts. Maybe in years past. It sure doesn’t resonate at all to me in my lifetime, which overlaps with everyone else here. 

I don't remember consulting you before using that word to describe him, do you?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

I brought up the single mom thing. On its own that does not make him a cuck. But coupled with all the other aspects of his story it surely adds to it. 

On 9/17/2020 at 9:03 PM, Voltaire said:

FREE SHOTSUP!!! ✊