Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

So which Sirius reciever should I get? *UPDATORED WITH PURCHASE*

I have the Sportster and boombox. Works plenty good for me.

Is $174.99 +$30 for s/h = $204.99 a good deal for that?

:thumbsup:

Is $174.99 +$30 for s/h = $204.99 a good deal for that?

:thumbsup:

At the time that I purchased (Christmas), I paid $250 for the receiver (comes with a car kit) and the boom box (as separate items. However, there was a $50 rebate, bringing the total to $200. I did not have to pay S&H. I purchased from Crutchfield.com as I have had very good luck with them on many other items.

My shopping around indicated that there is little discounting (beyond the occasional rebate) due to the high demand for the hardware. I would imagine that if you checked out Amazon, Crutchfield, and eBay and have found $205 to be the best price, I would say that is it.

So I went ahead and just "buyed it now" this bad boy... priority shipping will be here in less than three days.. :wacko:

SIRIUS STREAMER REPLAY RECEIVER w/ CAR KIT & HOME KIT with REMOTE CONTROL

I went to Radio Shack and Best Buy with the add... and they both said.. yeah... we can't match anything like that... We don't pricematch anything off ebay. I was all LOOK.. here's the website.. it's not ebay if you go directly to their store... nope.. they accept paypal... thats's ebay... what focktards...:wall: Anyway I priced it... it would have been something like $240.00 for the works at Bestbuy and more for it at Radio Shack.

So the final price on Ebay was $143.98 USD.... but then there's a 10% discount going right now with the code: C-MARCH2006CAT... so it was another $12 bones off!!

Final price for me... $131.98 and that's with shipping included.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!! It comes with a $40 DOLLAR REBATE!!!

So when I get it... I send that baby in... FOCKING POW... I pay $91.98 out of pocket what would have cost me today at focking Best Buy over $240.

How I like me now?!?!? :doh:

Yeah how's that going for ya? :huh: Been thinking about that....

not

to

good

:(

I bought & sold on two separate occasions & did well last year, but I'm down big on this batch. I'm not worried, though, I am a believer in this technology, even if they were to go under, someone would come in & buy them. What are they going to do, bring the satellites back down?

eta: I also think its a pretty good buy right now, at or near its 52 week low, jmo

So I went ahead and just "buyed it now" this bad boy... priority shipping will be here in less than three days.. :huh:

SIRIUS STREAMER REPLAY RECEIVER w/ CAR KIT & HOME KIT with REMOTE CONTROL

I went to Radio Shack and Best Buy with the add... and they both said.. yeah... we can't match anything like that... We don't pricematch anything off ebay. I was all LOOK.. here's the website.. it's not ebay if you go directly to their store... nope.. they accept paypal... thats's ebay... what focktards...:( Anyway I priced it... it would have been something like $240.00 for the works at Bestbuy and more for it at Radio Shack.

So the final price on Ebay was $143.98 USD.... but then there's a 10% discount going right now with the code: C-MARCH2006CAT... so it was another $12 bones off!!

Final price for me... $131.98 and that's with shipping included.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!! It comes with a $40 DOLLAR REBATE!!!

So when I get it... I send that baby in... FOCKING POW... I pay $91.98 out of pocket what would have cost me today at focking Best Buy over $240.

How I like me now?!?!? :clap:

You copied and pasted this at the danzone also. At least add some four letter words or pron links in that one. I feel so cheated.

you've done well I think... but my co-worker got the same price from Crutchfield from what he told me just now... :confused:

Hrm... well this is the same stuff in a cart from crutchfield....

Came up to like 199...

unless I'm missing a special deal page? :banana: