Sign in to follow this  
Gravely

Looks like we were right

So Clinton's money didn't go tot he Taliban. Okeedokee. :P

I see you ignored Clinton turning down Bin Laden on a silver platter. :lol:

Unfortunately, you are much too dense to see you are beat, and I'm sure you aren't man enough to admit it.....boy.

Sigh.

Can you put up a better argument than just taking what I said and twisting it?

If not, I'm done.

Even Nixon had people defending him. So did Milosevic.

Saddam Hussein still has supporters.

Castro is still in power and has adherents.

Why should W be any different?

There's a certain class of person who, rather than admit they were mistaken about Bush, prefer to go down in flames with their leader. The pain of admitting to themselves they were wrong is too great for them to bear.

Getting too attached to any leader could have a fallout. It reminds me of the time when 914 inhabitants of Jonestown, 276 of them children, committed mass suicide that Jim Jones referred to as "revolutionary suicide" on Jones's instructions by drinking cyanide-laced Kool Aid.

Even Nixon had people defending him. So did Milosevic.

Saddam Hussein still has supporters.

Castro is still in power and has adherents.

Why should W be any different?

There's a certain class of person who, rather than admit they were mistaken about Bush, prefer to go down in flames with their leader. The pain of admitting to themselves they were wrong is too great for them to bear.

Don't forget Hitler

Getting too attached to any leader could have a fallout. It reminds me of the time when 914 inhabitants of Jonestown, 276 of them children, committed mass suicide that Jim Jones referred to as "revolutionary suicide" on Jones's instructions by drinking cyanide-laced Kool Aid.

I'll never forget it, I was there helping bag those bodies.

I'll never forget it, I was there helping bag those bodies.

You got any good Kool-Aid recipes? I know someone who...you know... might like some Kool-Aid.

Oh Yeah! (crash)

So Clinton's money didn't go tot he Taliban. Okeedokee. :huh:

I see you ignored Clinton turning down Bin Laden on a silver platter. :lol:

Unfortunately, you are much too dense to see you are beat, and I'm sure you aren't man enough to admit it.....boy.

God I love when the bin Laden thing is posted.

Link please?

Everything I've read indicates that since our Court system is so damn slow, that if and when Laden was flown to New York, he could have gotten off the plane and flown to Disneyland or back home. Free to go! You think we wanted that?

At that point in time We had nothing to hold him on due to our system. It took awhile to get him kicked out Saudi and that's when he left for the wonderful region of Afganistan after hanging in Sudan(who also kicked him out on thier own as he was getting too powerful there).

Which still hadn't recovered from 30 years of war within itself and the Russki's.

There is quote from an American General(I forget who) who said, "You'd have to bomb Afganistan UP into

the stone age."

There was alos the problem of having a Los Angeles class submarine in the Indian Ocean all the time to be prepared to fire missles that took six hours to reach thier target.

Nobody in Our Armed Forces wanted to go "ninja" on the focker.

It sucked.

:wall:

Link ... you wanna link?

Snopes: http://www.snopes.com/rumors/flights.asp

I remember about 10:30 AM, at my work outside, in lower Manhattan, and people began to scatter when they heard an F-16 ... and I knew, by the sound what it was ... and I told them, "Don't worry .... chill out ... that's us! I grew up near an Air Force base ... that's an F class fighter ... I recognize the sound."

Scared people sh!tless though. Not used to F-16's flying over Manhattan. I had to laugh seeing people run for cover.

Sigh.

Can you put up a better argument than just taking what I said and twisting it?

If not, I'm done.

I'm just taking what you day and making sense out of it. Ya know, applying some facts to your claims. It's not my problem that it upsets you.

I'm just taking what you day and making sense out of it. Ya know, applying some facts to your claims. It's not my problem that it upsets you.

Sir, in utmost respect ..... you have no clue what the actual facts are.

this administration has managed to add a new aphorism to the language: "You can't fool all the people all of the time, but you don't have to: all you have to do is fool enough of 'em."

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

:unsure: :lol:

Link ... you wanna link?

Snopes: http://www.snopes.com/rumors/flights.asp

I remember about 10:30 AM, at my work outside, in lower Manhattan, and people began to scatter when they heard an F-16 ... and I knew, by the sound what it was ... and I told them, "Don't worry .... chill out ... that's us! I grew up near an Air Force base ... that's an F class fighter ... I recognize the sound."

Scared people sh!tless though. Not used to F-16's flying over Manhattan. I had to laugh seeing people run for cover.

Um, dude, I was refering to RC's "silver platter" remark.