Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

Tarheels BLOW!

fock they won it last year -- this year they wern't even supposed to make the tourney with it's top 7 players leaving ! i think they had a pretty solid year considering. They should be the preseason #1 in 06/07 !

fock they won it last year -- this year they wern't even supposed to make the tourney with it's top 7 players leaving ! i think they had a pretty solid year considering. They should be the preseason #1 in 06/07 !

ku should be a pre-season top 5 now with rush saying he's coming back for his sophomore season and frosh PG sherrod collins joining all the young studs.

This will be a hell-of-a starting lineup:

Chalmers

Collins

Rush

Wright

Kaun

ku should be a pre-season top 5 now with rush saying he's coming back for his sophomore season and frosh PG sherrod collins joining all the young studs.

Chalmers

Collins

Rush

Wright

Kaun

Kansas will be good next year, but if Hansbrough comes back next year the Heels will be preseason #1 in pretty much every poll (not that matters much). This will be the most stacked Heels team since 1994. They have an awesome class coming in and will lose David Noel (which is a big loss in terms of leadership). If I were to say the top preseason 5 next year it would be:

1. UNC

2. Ohio State

3. Texas

4. Florida

5. Kansas

Texas will drop if Gibson and Aldridge bolt for the pros. Even if Hansbrough goes pro I think the Heels will be preseason top 3.

And like Moz said, this team lost 90 percent of their scoring and still finished 2nd in the ACC with wins against Dook and Kentucky on the road and a chump Arizona team at home. They had the national coach of the year and freshmen of the year plus the only school in the ACC that had more than 2 players on the ALL ACC teams. Let me know when a national championship team loses their best 7 players and still has over 20+ wins in the season.

And my other post got deleted, but I guess GFIAFP didn't see Arizona get their arse kicked at the Dean Dome earlier this year. Pretty stupid to start a thread after his team got humiliated by double digits in February by a bunch of freshmen.

Chalmers

Collins

Rush

Wright

Kaun

There's little I enjoy quite as much as one of cmh's rosy summaries of a Kansas team's prospects for the next season, on the heels that team's latest collapse. :banana:

There's little I enjoy quite as much as one of cmh's rosy summaries of a Kansas team's prospects for the next season, on the heels that team's latest collapse. :banana:

you also have to remember that there is a very good chance Darrell Arthur will land at KU next year as well :ninja: