I play softball with a dude :(

DELUCA/LOUIS/MICHAEL/

Source of Information: MI State Sex Offender Registry

Convictions:

750.335A INDECENT EXPOSURE

Holy sh1t me too <_<

750.335A INDECENT EXPOSURE

:clap:

This is my personal favorite sex offense.

I wonder how many of those people are guys that got arrested at 19 for having sex with their 16-year-old girlfriends.

Which one of them is you :wub:

Oregon

Unfortunately, Oregon does not currently publicize the registered sex offenders living within the state. Consequently, we are unable to provide any information about Oregon's sex offender population.

In discussions with Oregon state officials, we learned that Oregon does plan to provide a web-based registry of its sex offenders. Their planned implementation date is July 1, 2006.

We will eagerly await the introduction of Oregon's online sex offender registry. As soon as Oregon data is available, we will provide it to Family Watchdog visitors.

One of my favorite Reno 911 scenes...

Kevin the Sex Offender: Morning, my name's Kevin Darling, I'm moving in next door, just thought I'd come by and tell you a little bit about myself. I'm, uh, divorced... in between jobs, somewhat of a foodie, convicted sex offender, I, I, I play chess not very well...

Deputy Clementine Johnson: No, back up to the...

Kevin the Sex Offender: The other thing?

Deputy Clementine Johnson: Yeah, that's right.

Kevin the Sex Offender: I am a foodie, and so I cook a lot.

Deputy Clementine Johnson: No, no, no, no, no, no. Don't be cute, Kevin.

Kevin the Sex Offender: I am a convicted sex offender. Whatever that means.

Deputy Clementine Johnson: What that means, ma'am, is you've got a pervert living in your neighborhood.

Whatever that means. :o

The Florida Dep. of Law Enforcement has posted names, addresses & photos of reg. sex offenders on its website for several years. The County Sheriff's office website has the same info on its site as well (what an efficient use of resources).

There is a reg. sex offender who lives two streets over from me. His conviction was in '92 - lewd assault on a minor over 12 (probably the fabled 19yr old having sexual contact w/16yr old). He's a good looking guy and always has hot (of age) women around.

Recently, some neighborhood busy-body made color-copies of this guy's webpage from the FDLE's sex offender site and mailed them to the whole neighborhood anonymously. I actually felt bad for the guy because from my own research, he hasn't run afoul of the law since the offense for which he is registered.