Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Now that my brackets are ruined.....

Any of you have a good chance??

Picked Tenn. go go all the way... :o

I'm currently sitting pretty I will place in the money in my league as long as UCLA beats Gonzaga or if Villanova beats BC

I'm currently sitting pretty I will place in the money in my league as long as UCLA beats Gonzaga or if Villanova beats BC

I think its pretty safe to say "your in the money" :o

My final 4 are still playing.

Uconn, Texas, Florida, Memphis

Uconn beating Texas in the final

Tenn didn't deserve the #2 seed.

I took a shot with BC winning it all. Craig Smith will carry them to at least the final 4.

I had to take Duke v. BC in the finals. The third time will be the charm for BC. Play in a neutral site and they will not lose by 2 points for a third time.

My bracket is messed up completely...

Although my final four are still in it [Memphis, Texas, UConn, Villanova; UConn wins it all]

..ugh...just garbage though...couldn't believe all these upsets that happened.

Uconn beating Texas in the final

LOL this is the same final that I have!

3 of 4 Final Four left: Kansas, UConn, Villanova, Texas; Texas Vs. 'Nova; 'Nova champs (not a homer.... not really a 'Nova fan, just wanted to see what a championship-starved city would do with a championship!).

If Zaga beats UCLA and Texas beats WV I would win my pool. If Zaga loses i'd be screwed because the other 11 people in my pool all picked UCLA (we're all LA homers)

Did anyone not pick UConn in the Final Four?

I'm currently about 15th out of 46 in my pool, but everyone (including myself) above but one person has UConn winning it all. So I'm screwed, regardless.

My final four are Villanova, Memphis, LSU, Washington. I am in the running. :thumbsup:

This is probably the best year I've had in picking the brackets. In Strumey's league I'm in 3rd, but I don't think I can catch the dude in 1st. I have a great chance to finish 2nd.

In another pool I have 13 of the 16 still left; 5 of my Elite 8, and all of my Final Four. Kansas, Michigan State, and Ohio State are the teams that I took a shot on. I felt good about Ohio State. :shocking: