Sign in to follow this  
Guest Black Label Society

Sopranos (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

And his kid is about to flip out and start capping some beyatches.

It's spoon fed so much that I think it's designed to throw us off, but big T is awake, his kid is nuts, his daughter still has nice titties and Sil can't handle being the 'Skip'. Christopher wants to get into movies again (nice story BTW.....not) and the other guys can't agree on anything.

Still looks like my prediction of a power struggle and Tony's kid fighting his way into the 'biz' is shaping up, but I didn't expect T to wake up last night. Next couple of episodes should rock.

I hope they kill off AJ shortly. His character sucks and the actor who plays him sucks. He has always taken away from the show.

Vito will get whacked this season. No doubt.

Not the greatest episode IMO, but it did seem to set it up for an explosive one. :cry:

Thanks for putting a spoiler into the thread topic. :lol:

yeah that was a douche move :cry:

Delete the thread title!!!!!!

You just ruined my Monday evening Tivo plans. :bench:

Not to ruining it anymore for you slackjaws who didn't see it yet, but he didn't totally spoil it for you....

Not to ruining anymore for you slackjaws who didn't see it yet, but he didn't totally spoil it for you....

he's still a douche, the topic should say "Sopranos (spoilers)" and nothing more.

he's still a douche, the topic should say "Sopranos (spoilers)" and nothing more.

Not saying he's not a douche, just saying well I can't say anymore, but you will see.

Yeah, T's gonna start kicking some serious ass next week, you bet. :bench:

Not saying he's not a douche, just saying well I can't say anymore, but you will see.

At least he didn't say that Silvio dies. :bench:

At least he didn't say that Silvio dies. :bench:

Or that whatshisname gets kicked in the

shin. :mad:

I'm sorry...how the FUKK am I supposed to know that I need to put SPOILER in topic title for a show that's already been AIRED?!?!

Not my fault you fockers don't watch the show when it comes on......jeebus. :bench:

I'm sorry...how the FUKK am I supposed to know that I need to put SPOILER in topic title for a show that's already been AIRED?!?!

Not my fault you fockers don't watch the show when it comes on......jeebus. :thumbsup:

:wacko:

I love how you guys are giving him crap, but no one was giving crap to the clown who had "SHANE@%#%@%@" in the title of the Shield thread last week that ruined it for me. :banana:

Not my fault you fockers

have you learned NOTHING from last night's episode?

You must take RESPONSIBILITY for your actions

Not my fault you fockers don't watch the show when it comes on......jeebus. :banana:

Completely agree. You take the chance of this happening by using Tivo/a DVR. deal with it

Completely agree. You take the chance of this happening by using Tivo/a DVR. deal with it

Thank you...... :banana:

I love how you guys are giving him crap, but no one was giving crap to the clown who had "SHANE@%#%@%@" in the title of the Shield thread last week that ruined it for me. :mad:

The Shield watchers are equally pissed about that. The problem is, there are only fifteen or twenty people who watch The Shield.

Paulie Walnuts is a loose cannon and Bobby isn't much of a "sharpshooter"! How is a rapper supposed to get his props with a cap in his ass???

Paulie Walnuts is a loose cannon and Bobby isn't much of a "sharpshooter"! How is a rapper supposed to get his props with a cap in his ass???

That's going to come back to bite Bobby in the fleshy part of the thigh.

I wasn't blown away by tonight's episode, but I thought the comment Carmella made about Tony keeping an eye on Vito was telling. She's obviously done deluding herself about Tony's profession.

Thank you...... :wub:

and also if you did plan on watching it later, you think you would avoid the threads that are titled SOPRANOS :ninja:

That's going to come back to bite Bobby in the fleshy part of the thigh.

I wasn't blown away by tonight's episode, but I thought the comment Carmella made about Tony keeping an eye on Vito was telling. She's obviously done deluding herself about Tony's profession.

Yeah I can see this coming back to get Bobby for sure, no way they leave that alone.. 7k for getting shot in the ass, just after yor fellow rapper got hit.. yeah everyone would speculate that it was a setup to gain some street creed. Booby is focked for this

:lol: Bobby is going to take a beating on the subway. And Paulie isn't too happy with the shat deal at 12%. Already beat up kayak kid. :mad:

Paulie only beat on that kid because he saw how much the kid's mother loved him. Paulie's just taking out his own anger with his mom on that kid.

So-so episode. There needs to be more fueding between Tony and Phil.

So-so episode. There needs to be more fueding between Tony and Phil.

Yeah. I was hoping that after T and Phil shook hands, T would call Chris or Paulie and tell them to whack Phil.

Let's get some action going here! :banana: