Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

Good Morning Geeks. :furious:

FOCK OFF. Seriously. :ninja: :cry:

I stomp angrily into our office building, expecting the same Groundhog Day scene to play out, being locked out of the office, as I have been for 8 straight days. I stomp angrily up the elevator. With abject weariness crashing down upon me, I turn the corner in the hallway, approaching the security door to my department which my ID card mysteriously will not open. What? What’s this? A co-worker has come in early, and she is already at the door. Finally, life has taken a breather of kicking me in the crotch nonstop and will tremendous gusto. I call out the co-workers name, yet she does not acknowledge my bellow. Odd. She has the door open, and that is all that matters. Apprehension slowly starting to build, I quicken my pace. She has already crossed the threshold, and the door is slowly starting to close behind her. Hey, she isn’t holding the door for me? What’s the focking deal? That’s something that only I would do. I break into a brisk run, barely noticing the heavy backpack on my shoulders. Clomp, clomp, clomp down the hallway, the door quickly closing. I reach out with fingers as *Snick* the door latches closed during my last futile, desperate lunge. The alarm resets. Mustering all the rage I can from the depths of my bowels, I release a howl of rage that disturbs a flock of pigeons that for some reason have taken nest in our atrium. They flutter away, barely masked the sound of me pounding the life out of the door. “Let me in, you focking wh0re!!!” I grow weary of pounding on the door after 10 minutes. One of the company’s VP’s walks by as I am in the midst of pounding my skull into the door. *MAP* *MAP* Eventually, I collapse in a heap, bleeding from the ears. And I wait.

Finally a co-worker shows up, looks at me with distain, and unlocks the door. My anger has been re-ignited. I get up, shove the Good Samaritan co-worker out of my way. As I stomp towards the cubicle of the wh0re, I casually reach out with my arm, and snatch an unusually tall coat rack along the way. I bring it into a position like a kendo stick as I make my way to her desk. I get a running start, yelp a war cry, and freeze in mid swing. I drink in the scene. She has her back to me, staring at her computer screen, wearing headphones, with loud, blaring music escaping from her earphones. I place the coat rack back on the ground again. She obviously didn’t hear me, or see me. This was an accident. Besides, if I hit her now, she won’t know why, and more importantly, won’t be able to show the horror in her face as this piece of metal, with spikes, descends on top of her skull. Maybe, I should simply bring in a fish tomorrow, and tape it to the underside of one of her desk drawers, as this will mess with her head and I will get a modicum of satisfaction. I thoroughly consider all my options, pick up the coat rack, and whack her in the head. AND I’ll get the fish tomorrow.

Fock off. :mad

Your morning rants are becoming more detailed and violent. I'm not a criminal psychologist or anything, just saying. :huh:

Your morning rants are becoming more detailed and violent. I'm not a criminal psychologist or anything, just saying.

I could start every morning by typing....

Die. :cry: :cry: Die. :cry: :mad:

I could start every morning by typing....

Die. :cry: :cry: Die. :mad: :mad:

No, don't get me wrong, I enjoy them immensely. I hope your security badge never gets fixed. :cry:

No, don't get me wrong, I enjoy them immensely. I hope your security badge never gets fixed. :blink:

Recently, I discovered that I had saved some writings on my work computer in a random folder. Since my archiving had only been completed from 3/21/05 to 6/16/05, I had lost a little under 2 months worth of work when FFToday crashed last year. I found another months worth, up to my illness in July, and a few afterwards. I believe I am only missing about 15 entries total before ending the experiment around August 21st, and whatever blurbs I submitted at TDZ.

Recently, I discovered that I had saved some writings on my work computer in a random folder. Since my archiving had only been completed from 3/21/05 to 6/16/05, I had lost a little under 2 months worth of work when FFToday crashed last year. I found another months worth, up to my illness in July, and a few afterwards. I believe I am only missing about 15 entries total before ending the experiment around August 21st, and whatever blurbs I submitted at TDZ.

I honestly think you can compile them into a book and make some money on it. But then you might become happy.