Sign in to follow this  
Strike

High School flies Mexican Flag

They are adding dry kindling to this fire. If they were smart they would stop now.

I'm usually on the opposite side of Strike on most issues, but i agree, this is pretty stupid. Put one on your desk or something, but not in front of the school. :huh:

Texas was part of Mexico.

I say, give it back. :first:

Look at a map. If Texas were removed, it would create a chain reaction that would cause all the other states, and Canada, to tumble into the Gulf of Mexico, like removing a key Jenga block.

:huh:

People like you who oppose the "illegals" are revealing a dark side to yourselves.

See, I knew there'd be one of you who didn't have a problem with this. :banana:

People like you who oppose the "illegals" are revealing a dark side to yourselves.

I posted the following yesterday in another thread about this topic:

"They certainly represent a significant percentage. I don't care if they represent the majority and I don't think it's relevant. If you want to have a serious discussion about immigration reform that includes getting rid of the MS13 members, terrorists crossing the border, and those who don't want to assimilate into American culture then I'm all for it. Go ahead and start it. When all I hear is "let them all stay, they just want to work" which I know is a bunch of BS and I assume you do too, then I have no recourse but to take a very hard line stance. Because if my only two choices are letting all of them stay and having the "bad" ones destroy a country I hold dear and getting rid of all of them including the ones who truly want to better themselves and their family, unfortunately I'll have to choose the latter choice there."

And what I heard from that poster was *crickets crickets*, which is what I'd expect to hear from you. Noone disputes that this is a problem. What is your solution that deals with the issues I've specifically outlined above, or is your attitude just "let anyone come who wants to"? I await for your silence.....

See, I knew there'd be one of you who didn't have a problem with this. :banana:

I posted the following yesterday in another thread about this topic:

"They certainly represent a significant percentage. I don't care if they represent the majority and I don't think it's relevant. If you want to have a serious discussion about immigration reform that includes getting rid of the MS13 members, terrorists crossing the border, and those who don't want to assimilate into American culture then I'm all for it. Go ahead and start it. When all I hear is "let them all stay, they just want to work" which I know is a bunch of BS and I assume you do too, then I have no recourse but to take a very hard line stance. Because if my only two choices are letting all of them stay and having the "bad" ones destroy a country I hold dear and getting rid of all of them including the ones who truly want to better themselves and their family, unfortunately I'll have to choose the latter choice there."

And what I heard from that poster was *crickets crickets*, which is what I'd expect to hear from you. Noone disputes that this is a problem. What is your solution that deals with the issues I've specifically outlined above, or is your attitude just "let anyone come who wants to"? I await for your silence.....

This is a silly argument.

You might as well postulate we should stop all tourists, containers, private flights, and Canadians from coming into the country. In fact, let's do that, too. Let's put a giant 100 foot wall all around the US, stop all incoming flights, turn back all ships, and cower behind our wall... all while blaming the Messicans. We'll even block incoming TCP/IP packets in case they contain terrorists viruses.

Sheesh.

You might as well postulate we should stop all tourists, containers, private flights, and Canadians from coming into the country. In fact, let's do that, too. Let's put a giant 100 foot wall all around the US, stop all incoming flights, turn back all ships, and cower behind our wall... all while blaming the Messicans. We'll even block incoming TCP/IP packets in case they contain terrorists viruses.

Sheesh.

What's silly is your post. Apples and Oranges.

Texas was part of Mexico.

I say, give it back. :mad:

:banana:

Sheesh.

Worst comparison ever. :cheers:

Apparently there were flies swarming the Mexican flag. :banana: