Sign in to follow this  
BMoney

who here likes the booby?

sharapova in on espn 2 currently....

tight match with tatiana golovin....

instant replays a great idea for tennis...lightning fast and they get it right...

ETA..i meant tennis in the title..who likes the tennis..apologies for my error :banana:

did you see the golvin injury?

i thought her leg was going to pop out of her ankle..1 of the worst rolled ankles that ive ever seen :wall:

i cant figure out why sharapova is still prancing around waiting to play..she shouldve went by tatiana...that was nasty..

did you see the golvin injury?

i thought her leg was going to pop out of her ankle..1 of the worst rolled ankles that ive ever seen :lol:

i cant figure out why sharapova is still prancing around waiting to play..she shouldve went by tatiana...that was nasty..

Not a big tennis fan, but that match drew me in. What a comeback. But, I turned it before I saw the injury. Too bad.

And I thought Golovin was hot. :lol: Amazing legs.

http://www.wtnh.com/Global/story.asp?S=2216344&nav=0RdWQDBy

Tatiana

Not a big tennis fan, but that match drew me in. What a comeback. But, I turned it before I saw the injury. Too bad.

And I thought Golovin was hot. :thumbsup: Amazing legs.

http://www.wtnh.com/Global/story.asp?S=2216344&nav=0RdWQDBy

Tatiana

she IS nice..i just hope it wasnt a fracture and that shes back in time for the US Open in ny...if i ever figure out a site to upload pics to, i will do that with the tennis pics that i gather up...golovin is still a small court player so you can get REALLY close... :banana: