Sign in to follow this  
Dick Hertz

Red Sox vs Rangers

come on big papi! :lol:

No hitter. :lol:

Have you ever seen a more pathetic 7 through 9 in the american league?

Looks like a national leage lineup. Way to go theo :lol: :doh:

M. Lowell

K. Youkilis

A. Gonzalez

No hitter. :banana:

Have you ever seen a more pathetic 7 through 9 in the american league?

Looks like a national leage lineup. Way to go theo <_< :doh:

M. Lowell

K. Youkilis

A. Gonzalez

I was looking at this thinking the same thing. In fact, I look at the entire lineup and I have to wonder a bit.

I know Loretta is a good 2B, but I just can't but help feel that they could do alot better there. Lowell had a bad year last year, and now that he is the AL, you have to expect that he will probably take most of the year to adjust a little. And Gonzalez is just too inconsistent. Should be interesting to see what they do to the lineup before the trade deadline.

Schilling 3 IP 1H 3K

Millwood 3 IP 1H 2K

:banana:

I was looking at this thinking the same thing. In fact, I look at the entire lineup and I have to wonder a bit.

I know Loretta is a good 2B, but I just can't but help feel that they could do alot better there. Lowell had a bad year last year, and now that he is the AL, you have to expect that he will probably take most of the year to adjust a little. And Gonzalez is just too inconsistent. Should be interesting to see what they do to the lineup before the trade deadline.

Schilling 3 IP 1H 3K

Millwood 3 IP 1H 2K

<_<

TEK 2 run double. why pitch to him with 2 outs? :banana:

Mike Lowell on deck and they pitch to Tek, 2nd and 3rd 2 outs. Good managing of the game there :banana:

Yeah, I was going to say Varitek is not too shabby either. :ninja:

Ortiz, Manny, and Varitek are the only guys that scare me on that lineup. Can you imagine if they had traded Manny like they wanted to?

Yeah, I was going to say Varitek is not too shabby either. :ninja:

Ortiz, Manny, and Varitek are the only guys that scare me on that lineup. Can you imagine if they had traded Manny like they wanted to?

It's happend the last 4 years and it's never happend.

3 years ago the Yankees could have had Manny for free, just had to claim him off waivers. Every team in the majors could have had him for free, well maybe not free, but not giving up any players. None of them could step up to the plate. oops