Sign in to follow this  
Concrete Charlie

Trotter busted

"good guy" Jeremiah Trotter was convicted of parking his SUV in a handicapped parking space. His ride was photgraphed by a noted vigilante who specializes in busting violators of this law(her daughter is handicapped)

Nice, Jeremiah, real nice.

Also, Donovan McNabb was also cited and ordered to pay the man for the same violation in a separate incident. McNabb's "sport" utility vehicle was being used by one of his posse at the time of that violation.

Let's do steamy ca ca on their SUV's and make them use a wheelchair for a week. Who knows, maybe it'll bring these inconsiderate thugs down near planet earth.

any fool using handicapped spots should be beaten severely. I call people out when I see them do that.

a few years ago my buddy and I came outa bestbuy and waited on a bench for another buddy to pick

us up. this 40yr old dude parks in the capped spot in a necked-out truck, hops out and goes walking

by us.

"hey, you don't look too handicapped!"

"Yea? well.."mumbles something and goes in the store.

10 mins later he comes out the exit, immediatly looks to his left and sees us still there.

We talk sh|t so he can hear it, he ignores us, gets in his truck.

dude backs up outa the spot and nearly hits some young dude(20's) in a wheelchair who was rolling up

the lane.

(seems he couldn't find a closer spot)

maybe it scared the focker into not doing that anymore, but I doubt it. a crowbar to the head would work better.

oh ya....STOP GIVING HANDICAPPED STICKERS TO FATTIES!!!! if anyone should be walkin more its them

fat fockers.

:ninja: :mad: :mad:

When I'm feeling mischievous, I'll go in the handicapped stall of a public restroom and piss all over the seat.

Although I don't get the satisfaction of actually seeing it, I'm sure they have a helluva time cleaning that up before they can take a seat.

Ahhhhh, life's simple pleasures.

alsonotreally

are we positive that mcnafro isn't really retarded? EVIDENCE

yes! And to prove it this year he will be dressing in costumes, wigs and weird glasses during press conferences.

Sometimes I park in handicapped spaces

While handicapped people, make handicapped faces

A S S H O L E..... everybody now.... A S S H O L E, he's an a.sshole

A S S H O L E..... everybody now.... A S S H O L E, he's an a.sshole

CAPS and offensive language?!

REPORTED, FOCKER!!! :D

Allen Iverson doesn't just use handicapped parking spots, he tends to shoot the handicapped too.

Allen Iverson doesn't just use handicapped parking spots, he tends to shoot the handicapped too.

:D Way to go AI.... thinning the herd

You know, I am the last guy to ever defend any Eagles, but didn't Trotter go to court and explain that someone else parked his car, but agreed that he was still wrong and pay the fine?

Also didn't he ask for more information about the woman who takes these pictures, so that he could make a donation to her cause??

Sometimes people are handicapped but you can't tell such as with early MS. Just be careful before you "call" someone out for misusing a handicapped spot. Just saying. :o

What time is the eagles press conference featuring Danny Glover and Harry Belafante(sp?) supporting their brother?

HTH!!

Court finds McNabb, Trotter guilty in handicapped parking case

BY GEOFF MULVIHILL, Associated Press Writer

Published: Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Updated: Wednesday, April 5, 2006

GLASSBORO, N.J. (AP) - Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb and linebacker Jeremiah Trotter both were found guilty Wednesday of parking their trucks in handicapped-parking zones, although both men said they were not actually driving their vehicles when they were illegally parked.

Municipal Judge Charles Sprigman ordered McNabb to pay a $256 fine and $33 in court fees. Trotter, who had parked illegally twice, was ordered to pay $512 and $66 in fees.

Even though McNabb was not behind the wheel or apparently even in the vehicle, Sprigman said McNabb was liable because his security adviser, Troy Oglesby, had permission to drive the truck. The Eagles quarterback produced a letter from a doctor saying that he was in a hospital at the time of the Nov. 28 incident.

Oglesby admitted that he was driving the truck and, when parking at the Landmark restaurant, said he was directed by a restaurant employee to park in the handicapped access zone, a blue-striped area next to the actual parking spot.

McNabb and Trotter were in court during the separate proceedings. McNabb did not comment.

Trotter was cited for two occasions his vehicle was found illegally parked near the restaurant while he was hosting a radio show. He said he had been dropped off and that someone else parked his truck.

The Philadelphia Eagles were two of dozens of alleged parking scofflaws in court Wednesday.

All of them were among the hundreds of people who have been cited since last year by activist Maryann Cottrell, the mother of a handicapped daughter. She has been so prolific in writing tickets against alleged violators that Glassboro holds special municipal court sessions to handle the cases she brings.

Trotter told the judge was wanted to learn more about Cottrell's efforts.

"If it's a good cause I'd like to make a donation," he said.

On Wednesday, a group of students from the town's Rowan University, where Cottrell has also handed out numerous tickets, were handing out T-shirts that read "Thank You Maryann Cottrell For Wasting My Tax Dollar$." link

They better not park in one of MY spots :clap:

Sometimes people are handicapped but you can't tell such as with early MS. Just be careful before you "call" someone out for misusing a handicapped spot. Just saying. :bandana:

They don't have a sticker or plates, then they're breaking the law.

HTH :(