Sign in to follow this  
FranksTanks

Libby: "Bush authorized leaks"

Why hasn't this been posted?

Libby court papers: Cheney said Bush OK'd intelligence leak

Thursday, April 6, 2006; Posted: 2:07 p.m. EDT (18:07 GMT)

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Vice President ###### Cheney's former top aide told prosecutors that his boss said President Bush authorized the leak of sensitive intelligence information about Iraq, according to court papers filed by prosecutors in the CIA leak case.

I just cannot wait to see how the trained right wing parrots try to spin this one! :first:

I just cannot wait to see how the trained right wing parrots try to spin this one! :first:

Why do you hate America so much?

Because an angle doesn't get it's wings each time Bush lies.

I just cannot wait to see how the trained right wing parrots try to spin this one! :mellow:

How are those of us with only a right wing supposed to do anything but spin, smartguy? :banana:

I thought for sure this thread was going to be about the leevees of New Orleans.

Denied. :banana:

How are those of us with only a right wing supposed to do anything but spin, smartguy? :wub:

:lol: :banana: That is the funniest thing I've read all day! :mellow:

one more :lol:

I just cannot wait to see how the trained right wing parrots try to spin this one! :mellow:

:reportored: :banana:

I thought for sure this thread was going to be about the leevees of New Orleans.

Denied. :mellow:

I'm sure the truth of those leaks will come next. I'm sure Torrid is somewhere still hammering that one out right now.

Acute, right, or obtuse angle? :banana:

Angel :wub:

Because that's what terrorist lovers do.

I don't get it. What information did he authorize to be leaked? And why?

:banana:

According to the article, he was authorized to leak info to Judith Miller that would refute Ambassador Wilson's claim that the whole Iraq-buying-Uranium-from-Niger deal was ridiculous. Because it questioned the prez and VPs credibility. Judith Miller was an Administration schill.

Am I the only one who sees the word "Libby" and then gets a tingling down below in anticipation of some hot college co-ed video? :banana:

The sad part is that despite all this, Bush's blind apologists are still going to hang to the tiny scintilla of hope that Bush / Cheney didn't deliberately out Plame to punish her husband. The best part is that he spent weeks fuming about "the leakers" in his admin. What a focking loser we have for President.

The sad part is that despite all this, Bush's blind apologists are still going to hang to the tiny scintilla of hope that Bush / Cheney didn't deliberately out Plame to punish her husband. The best part is that he spent weeks fuming about "the leakers" in his admin. What a focking loser we have for President.

The sad part is your focking face, asswipe.

The sad part is your focking face, asswipe.

Go eat your mother in law's box, douchetard.

Didn't Bush assert that whoever leaked Plame's identity would be fired?

Didn't Bush assert that whoever leaked Plame's identity would be fired?

He lied. What a shocker.

He lied. What a shocker.

I can only hope he was telling the truth that ONE time. <_<

Go eat your mother in law's box, douchetard.

I am suprised you have time to post with having such a horny little fat slut that supposedly wants it all the time. <_<

welcher.

Toro and MDC .... :banana:

makes baby Jesus cry. :D

He's just trying to shift the focus off of Bush's dishonesty and incompetence.

I haven't been this shocked since I heard eminem and Kim were splitting up again. :banana:

It’s about hypocrisy in its ugliest and most lethal form.

So bring on the Bush quotations!

October 2001: “I want Congress to hear loud and clear, it is unacceptable behavior to leak classified information when we have troops at risk.”

September 2003: “Let me just say something about leaks in Washington. There are too many leaks of classified information in Washington. There’s leaks at the executive branch; there’s leaks in the legislative branch. There’s just too many leaks. And if there is a leak out of my administration, I want to know who it is.”

February 2004: “If there’s a leak out of my administration, I want to know who it is.”

Notice how he keeps saying “I want to know who it is.” Hey, pal, look in the mirror.

Bush created Hurricane Katrina and made it kill black people.

Katrina? I call it Bush-FEMA.

That's right, Thomas Paine would want to start a fistfight with these pigs in power.

The President is the only person authorized to declassify classified information, so this would seem to exonerate Libby and anyone else who disclosed information declassified by the President.

Looks like yet another swing and a miss by the Dems. :banana:

The President is the only person authorized to declassify classified information, so this would seem to exonerate Libby and anyone else who disclosed information declassified by the President.

Looks like yet another swing and a miss by the Dems. :banana:

god, you're dumb.

Which part of my post is factually incorrect, and why?

No part of it is factually incorrect.

But how did the Dems take another swing and miss?

I gave up. I devoted a website to bitching about Bush, right up to the 2004 election. It's been clear to me this guy is a cheat, since day 1. Since winning became more important than making sure the right thing was done. Dubya ... will forever go down in history as the first President in an election to be APPOINTED by a decision in the supreme court, when the MAJORITY of American people .... over half a million more people .... voted for Gore in 2000.

He's been .... even worse than I ever could have imagined. Worst President Ever.

But there's nothing that makes me mad anymore besides that spare, un-understanding, un-realistic, pro-life dreamer ... and I would like to live in a dream world utopia too. Ignorance is bliss. Outlawing abortion, will not stop abortion, it will only make it more dangerous.

And these beliefs, are getting in the way of stem cell research ... we couldn't save Chris Reeve ... dude Superman is dead! We could have saved him, and maybe his wife too, if we would open the doors, and lead the research on stem cells without religious constraints ... maybe we'd be a little closer to actually living in a free country.

What would Superman do?

Um, the constant drumbeat that the WH leaked "classified information".

You have to look at the reason why the information was declassified. It was done to discredit Joe Wilson, whom had the audacity to let the American people know that the Niger Uranium story that Bush used in SOTU speech was incoorect. Bush even admitted that fact later. So in your opinion, it's okay for a president to release previously classified information to make political points? That sucks and you and all your GOP sycopahnts know it!

You have to look at the reason why the information was declassified. It was done to discredit Joe Wilson, whom had the audacity to let the American people know that the Niger Uranium story that Bush used in SOTU speech was incoorect. Bush even admitted that fact later. So in your opinion, it's okay for a president to release previously classified information to make political points? That sucks and you and all your GOP sycopahnts know it!

Since you are spewing the same BS in two threads, I will discredit you in both.

On the contrary, Wilson's claim he discredited the Niger story was a lie. According the the BI-PARTISAN Senate Intel Committee report, not only was Wilson a liar but the information he provided actually bolstered the claim of Iraq seeking yellowcake.

The info was released to prove the fact Wilson was a liar.

ETA: Do you have a link to Bush admitting the yellowcake story was wrong?