Sign in to follow this  
Mephisto

Positive Vibes... Ts&Ps request

Though I haven't really spoken about it for some time, many of you know many of the gory details surrounding my divorce.

After 2 long years and an assload of money spent... my custody hearing begins on Monday. Though I'm not particularly hopeful that anything meaningful will change - the opportunity for the truth to be told is at hand.

Here's hoping for a miracle because it's a major uphill climb for us... making Mt. Everest look like a molehill.

TIA!!! HTH!!! POWVEAL!!!

Thank you.

Though I haven't really spoken about it for some time, many of you know many of the gory details surrounding my divorce.

After 2 long years and an assload of money spent... my custody hearing begins on Monday. Though I'm not particularly hopeful that anything meaningful will change - the opportunity for the truth to be told is at hand.

Here's hoping for a miracle because it's a major uphill climb for us... making Mt. Everest look like a molehill.

TIA!!! HTH!!! POWVEAL!!!

Thank you.

wow you know this board sucks now when someone posts this whiny stuff and no one requests pics of the wife or claims to already have carnal knowledge of said wife.

good luck I guess :bandana:

Wow, it has been awhile. Good luck to you and your 2 boys!

We're a long way from being done, but thank you all. Day 1 went exceedingly well. It doesn't mean things will change, but the truth will finally all be out there.

:mellow: