Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Just cheated a drug test

Ha ha. I put my brothers clean urine in a tick tack container and put it in a bottle of steaming hot water. I took it out when I got to the testing place and put it in the side of my boot. The lady gave me a once over and patted me down to see if I had anything on me. I walked in poured the p!ss into the container and walked out all in about 3 min. I passed and she never even gave me a second look.

Your parents must be proud/ :mellow:

Was this a promotion you for your new job at the Tic Tac factory up the street?

They checked your pee right there in the office? I thought that had to go to a lab somewhere?

Ha ha. I put my brothers clean urine in a tick tack container and put it in a bottle of steaming hot water. I took it out when I got to the testing place and put it in the side of my boot. The lady gave me a once over and patted me down to see if I had anything on me. I walked in poured the p!ss into the container and walked out all in about 3 min. I passed and she never even gave me a second look.

You're awesome.

:alsonotreally:

:mellow:

p.s. there's a typo in your signature, Einstein.

They checked your pee right there in the office? I thought that had to go to a lab somewhere?

Its through manpower and they have the testing done right there on the spot.

Why? Testing positive for guy's loads is illegal at your work place?

(j/k. Good to see ya back. :mellow: )

:mellow:

Busted!

Does your brother eat poppyseed muffins?

Will manpower wonder why your urine is so minty fresh?

Will you admit what you have been doing to necessitate this heinous cover up?

So many questions and yet so few answers.

:mellow: Whatever!!! Down with the MAN!!!!! :P

My younger brother is drug free. He does not do drugs he drinks. I don't drink at all, all I do is smoke pot and my middle brother does both.

When I was a senior in HS I quit using for a few months to appease my then GF. I had a buddy whose parents tested him once a week. I used to supply him clean piss (hey, what are friends for).

After awhile, I started smoking again, but only once a week or so. Mu buddy still needed my piss for his tests. I told him it might not test clean, but he figured mine was cleaner than his. He never tested positive.

They sell clean freeze dried urine nowadays. I know several people who have successfully used it. Might want to check that out.

I would if I did not have a a brother that is willing to help me out that does not smoke. As it is I just woke him up this morning at 9 and told him to p!ss in a cup. He went in the bathroom p!ssed and went right back to bed.

You smoke the dope!

:bonghit:

:thumbsdown: on beating the system.

Yea i am a star in the dope show.

Thanks. I was worried that I may not be able to beat the system but they are tards so I did not have much to worry about.

I didn't know McDonalds tested for drugs. :thumbsdown:

I didn't know McDonalds tested for drugs. :thumbsdown:

Everyone is a funnyman today. Not funny ha ha, funny like a clown.

Guest stevejohnson

If you spent that much time actually doing some thing constructive with your life, maybe you wouldn't need to take drugs to the point where you need to cheat on a drug test.....

Just food for thought!

You're awesome.

:alsonotreally:

<_<

p.s. there's a typo in your signature, Einstein.

Well, he was high when he wrote it. :thumbsdown:

:clap: :thumbsup: ;) :first:

You wear boots! :bench:

What kind of boots were they?

Will the pee spill out if the tic-tac container is not straight up?

If you spent that much time actually doing some thing constructive with your life, maybe you wouldn't need to take drugs to the point where you need to cheat on a drug test.....

Just food for thought!

so getting high isn't a constructive way of spending your time. I know plenty of stoners and the seem to be very happy with the way they are spending their time.

kilroy69 is the resident Geek Bored stoner, for those that didn't know.

Just food for thought!

((Note to self... never tell Steve how much time I spend researching FF))

I would if I did not have a a brother that is willing to help me out that does not smoke. As it is I just woke him up this morning at 9 and told him to p!ss in a cup. He went in the bathroom p!ssed and went right back to bed with me.

thats not right

Just food for thought!

Do you drink, because I don't at all. Smoking weed is my vice and my only one. I don't need to smoke weed, I choose to. I am a very good employee and person in general and smoking pot does not in any way make me an unproductive member of society . The reason I am looking for a new job is because my car broke down and I could not get to work which was 40 min away. If you can make that out to be me being a bad person then so be it.

What kind of boots were they?

Will the pee spill out if the tic-tac container is not straight up?

Not really but I knew If I wore my shoes in I would run the chance of her seeing it. Believe it or not the tick tack container was water/pee proof and held it all in but I did keep it upright just in case and I had to put a piece of cardboard next to my skin because it was steaming hot. They won't take it if it is below a certin temp.

Do you drink, because I don't at all. Smoking weed is my vice and my only one. I don't need to smoke weed, I choose to. I am a very good employee and person in general and smoking pot does not in any way make me an unproductive member of society . The reason I am looking for a new job is because my car broke down and I could not get to work which was 40 min away. If you can make that out to be me being a bad person then so be it.

Maybe not a bad person but a dope smoking pathetic loser with a broke down car living in momma's basement looking for a temp job walking around with someone else's piss in his boot.

Now, what if the company were to find out?

http://localsites.manpower.com/mpstaff/hol...tactUs?OpenForm

Was all they asked for was a tic-tac bottle sized sample? I generally shake that much!

Maybe not a bad person but a dope smoking pathetic loser with a broke down car living in momma's basement looking for a temp job walking around with someone else's piss in his boot.

Now, what if the company were to find out?

http://localsites.manpower.com/mpstaff/hol...tactUs?OpenForm

Mighty big jump from me smoking pot and my car breaking down to me being a "dope smoking pathetic loser with a broke down car living in momma's basement looking for a temp job" If we are just going to start making things up mine would be that you are a Tight arse conservative that may or may not like little boys but who for sure will deny it. I would also have to say that you may have homosexual tendencies and you also may have had carnal relations with your mother in an outhouse, just like your hero jerry falwell.But that is only if I am making things up like you.