Sign in to follow this  
redtodd

What should I do after work

I am planning on heading out with the Brother In Law (he likes to rip it up when he gets out) at like 7:30. I will have a few hours in between then.

Should I go hame a take a nap, could be a long night.

OR

Get on the treadmill for an hour and play God of War on PS2? This is to offset the beers a bit.

i'd warm up with a few Leinenkugel's :ninja:

I'll second God of War... Best game i've played on ps2... even over the Metal Gear series...

The Greek Mythology storyline is pretty bad a$$ as well

(nerd suggestion) do not level up the blade of hermes or the zues magic... they are worthless

i'd warm up with a few Leinenkugel's :mad:

noted... i wish they made berry weiss year round.. you ever tried that liene's blend??? tastes like kool-aid

I'll second God of War... Best game i've played on ps2... even over the Metal Gear series...

(nerd suggestion) do not level up the blade of hermes or the zues magic... they are worthless

noted... i wish they made berry weiss year round.. you ever tried that liene's blend??? tastes like kool-aid

they don't sell the sh!t in missouri, so no :mad:

Blades of Hermes is not the one you start off with, right? It is the single blade you pick up later? I have powered up the original weapons a few times and the Poseidon one. I have only done the Medusa one once, but I barely ever use it.

Cool ass game. You know it is a good game when the wife wants to watch me play it.

I would kick my dog, but it died from the last beating I gave it :mad:

I didn't even notice this comment.......I have never tried the Berry. I will have to.

I am a big fan of the Honey Weis. The regular Leiny's is "eh."

Blades of Hermes is not the one you start off with, right? It is the single blade you pick up later? I have powered up the original weapons a few times and the Poseidon one. I have only done the Medusa one once, but I barely ever use it.

Cool ass game. You know it is a good game when the wife wants to watch me play it.

no... the ones you start out with are the ones you want to level up as much as you can. then for the magic i'd say posiedon and hades are the two spells to level up...

I didn't even notice this comment.......I have never tried the Berry. I will have to.

I am a big fan of the Honey Weis. The regular Leiny's is "eh."

Honey is good too. the berry weis is great though. i live in iowa, and they only sell it during the summer months. My favorite winter beer is Sam Adams cherry wheat... it kind of reminds me of cherry coke.

although i usually end up drinking keystone because i can't afford that expensive sh1t too often.

honey weiss is da bomb :thumbsdown:

WEll the "loaded weapon" and "rub one out" choices I was going to give were already taken. I'm late on this as your are prolly already sh!ttfaced (dont poop yourself).

Whats the deal with this God of War game ? I have ZERO intrest in greek mythology but am a gamer - would I like the game? All of this "hereme" crapola is "greek" to me (pun intended).

So Retodd - what did you choose anyway ?

WEll the "loaded weapon" and "rub one out" choices I was going to give were already taken. I'm late on this as your are prolly already sh!ttfaced (dont poop yourself).

Whats the deal with this God of War game ? I have ZERO intrest in greek mythology but am a gamer - would I like the game? All of this "hereme" crapola is "greek" to me (pun intended).

So Retodd - what did you choose anyway ?

I'm not a big gamer, but I think God of War was fun. I tried to take a nap, but kept getting interrupted with phone calls because my brother in law decided to include the wives which turn simple plans into productions. Why can't girls make plans without it being an event?

Since they couldn't get a babysitter, and now that the girls were a part, we couldn't head out without them. So we went to his place, grilled some steaks and drank a few bottles of wine. We were home by midnight.