Sign in to follow this  
torridjoe

Thank you Harry Taylor

I wonder if the guy in the Rockwell painting got audited every year for the rest of his life after his little speech.

I wonder if the guy in the Rockwell painting got audited every year for the rest of his life after his little speech.

:bench:

Funny stuff...

I know that you are a Bush hater, Torridjoe, but you gotta admit from that clip he took it in stride very well..

Harry Taylor seems like a total tool, but you have to admire him for speaking his mind to the president.

Even if he is a wacko, hippy, leftwing extremist, tree hugging, more government in your lives, save the spotted owl, global warming believing, child molester looking, freak..

The sad truth is that we need people like Harry Taylor to help us realize what would happen if some far left wing liberal ever gets elected.. :bench:

But while I listen to you talk about freedom, I see you assert your right to tap my telephone, to arrest me and hold me without charges, to try to preclude me from breathing clean air and drinking clean water and eating safe food. If I were a woman, you’d like to restrict my opportunity to make a choice and decision about whether I can abort a pregnancy on my own behalf.
:bench: :banana: :ninja:

PROOF,beyond doubt,that liberalism is a mental disorder.

:bench: :banana: :ninja:

PROOF,beyond doubt,that liberalism is a mental disorder.

The only cure is suicide...

This thread fails, as all political threads inevitably do on this board.

- torrid stroking the ###### of some guy who, while admittedly having huge balls to call out Bush at one of his canned events, was quite irrelevent in any real context

- gocolts returning to spout the only reply he has ever used in his post fastfish trolling days, an uncreative catchphrase that highlights his pointless existence on this board

...but other than that, keep up the good work!