Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

Thanks for the pickup lines, by the way...

I am definitely hammered, but I appreciate the input last week on pickup lines for the bar. I am going back to the scene of the crime where I almost hooked up last Saturday, as see if I can bump into the same broad as last week.

No doubt, I will strike out, so please leave your disparaging comments that I can read tomorrow over a coffee and bloody mary enema.

:middlefinger:

:thumbsdown:

I am definitely hammered, but I appreciate the input last week on pickup lines for the bar. I am going back to the scene of the crime where I almost hooked up last Saturday, as see if I can bump into the same broad as last week.

No doubt, I will strike out, so please leave your disparaging comments that I can read tomorrow over a coffee and bloody mary enema.

:middlefinger:

:P

So which ones did you use?

I gave him a keeper. Something like, "I may be fat, drunk, and ugly, but I finish fast so you won't have to stick around long." Hard to believe you could strike out with a quality line like that.

I gave him a keeper. Something like, "I may be fat, drunk, and ugly, but I finish fast so you won't have to stick around long." Hard to believe you could strike out with a quality line like that.

Tell me dear, how often has that one worked for you.

And before you respond, no, it didnt' for me

Tell me dear, how often has that one worked for you.

And before you respond, no, it didnt' for me

If I recall, for you I just pointed at my crotch and said, "hey, it ain't gonna suck itself you know."

If I recall, for you I just pointed at my crotch and said, "hey, it ain't gonna suck itself you know."

And if I recall, to that I responded with "yeah, well, good luck with that". And pointed you in the direction of the local street walkers.

And if I recall, to that I responded with "yeah, well, good luck with that". And pointed you in the direction of the local street walkers.

To me it sounded more like "glub glub slurp glub," but I suppose that could be what you were saying.

To me it sounded more like "glub glub slurp glub," but I suppose that could be what you were saying.

OK - I'll give you some credit, that was funny.

:banana:

that may be a winning pickup line for terry schiavo....

(Ok, im going to hell) :wub: :banana:

that may be a winning pickup line for terry schiavo....

(Ok, im going to hell) :wub: :banana:

No not you, B. :banana: