Sign in to follow this  
EndGame

Let me get an ethics opinion from you Geeks

40 :first: s

A couple of mistakes? I probably make a couple an hour.

It's not like you're diffusing a thermonuclear device, ya know.

Thank you.

Besides, I think I've proven myself to be a helluva PR person today. I had to call my client and tell her an erroneous news release with her name on it is being broadcasted all over the Internet, and by the end of the conversation she was thanking me!

:unsure:

A typo, aka a typographical error, is defined as "a mistake in typing... esp. one caused by striking an incorrect key on a keyboard." I made no such mistake. The sentence fragments are typically accepted on message boards. I could comment on your omission of subjects in the clauses of your initial post, but I won't.

Then again, I don't fock this stuff up for a living.

Sorry to jump in here. But no matter how you're trying to spin it, you flat out posted half a sentence. You throw in a comma instead of a period and you'd be golden.

I rarely have typos in my posts. As opposed to your omitted apostrophe. I'm kinda anal that way. Perhaps I should go into PR?

Sorry to jump in here. But no matter how you're trying to spin it, you flat out posted half a sentence. You throw in a comma instead of a period and you'd be golden.

The period was for emphasis. Not a typo.