Sign in to follow this  
I have no idea what i'm doing

U.S., Europe Cut Aid to Palestinians

The United States and the European Union yesterday formally suspended projects and aid that might benefit the Hamas-led Palestinian government in a bid to pressure the radical Islamic group to recognize Israel and renounce violence. The U.S. aid cut was especially dramatic, with a freeze or termination of about half of $600 million that Congress had appropriated to assist the Palestinians.

The State Department documents indicate that about $600 million had been appropriated by Congress. Under the new allocations, the United States will suspend or cancel $411 million in planned programs, including road and water projects, small-business development, and electoral support.

The administration has budgeted $5 million to create an office that would verify that no U.S. funds are being diverted to Hamas entities.

OK: First off, why in the fock were we giving these guys money in the first place? Do you realize what 600 million dollars could do for our own people here in America? 600 Million to support a nation of people who HATE everything we stand for and if given the chance would wipe us off the face of the planet...DOES THIS MAKE SENSE TO ANYONE?????

We were actually giving those 3rd world terrorist money to improve their roads, start small businesses and improve their water? WTF is going on in Washington DC????

Now we blow another 5 million to create an office to make sure we don't accidently pay Hamas because we're so incompetant that we need actually create an office and staff of people whos job is to make sure of this...I've had enough, I'm moving to Canada first chance I get.

The United States and the European Union yesterday formally suspended projects and aid that might benefit the Hamas-led Palestinian government in a bid to pressure the radical Islamic group to recognize Israel and renounce violence. The U.S. aid cut was especially dramatic, with a freeze or termination of about half of $600 million that Congress had appropriated to assist the Palestinians.

The State Department documents indicate that about $600 million had been appropriated by Congress. Under the new allocations, the United States will suspend or cancel $411 million in planned programs, including road and water projects, small-business development, and electoral support.

The administration has budgeted $5 million to create an office that would verify that no U.S. funds are being diverted to Hamas entities.

OK: First off, why in the fock were we giving these guys money in the first place? Do you realize what 600 million dollars could do for our own people here in America? 600 Million to support a nation of people who HATE everything we stand for and if given the chance would wipe us off the face of the planet...DOES THIS MAKE SENSE TO ANYONE?????

We were actually giving those 3rd world terrorist money to improve their roads, start small businesses and improve their water? WTF is going on in Washington DC????

Now we blow another 5 million to create an office to make sure we don't accidently pay Hamas because we're so incompetant that we need actually create an office and staff of people whos job is to make sure of this...I've had enough, I'm moving to Canada first chance I get.

you sir, are a racist :thumbsup:

j/k I agree 100%

I think our government is always looking for ways to make muslim nations like us. Look at Clintons bombing of the Serbians in the former Yugoslavia. The muslims were trying to take Serbian land, the Serbs fought back, and Clinton dropped bombs on the Serbs. It really seems that Clintons main goal was to bring peace to Palestine and Israel. He urged Israel to scale back operations in the West Bank while trying to look good by helping the muslims against the Serbs. It's all b.s. politics. Take into mind how we suck up to the Saudis eventhough it's proven they fund terrorism to kill Americans.