Sign in to follow this  
CurlyNight

Phillybear!

Where have you been all day? No bad morning thread or nothing! What happened? You actually score last night? :cheers:

Where have you been all day? No bad morning thread or nothing! What happened? You actually score last night? :cheers:

Probably burying the body.

Well that's a given. The question is................................ did he score first! :cheers:

Well that's a given. The question is................................ did he score first! :cheers:

or after..... :lol:

I can already answer that. No. He would never proceed in that order.

Don't do morning threads on the weekends.

Swing and a miss last night. Keeps my futility streak intact. I couldn't get some action to save my life.

Just watching DVDs all day, and now knocking back some shots.

Finished watching Season 2 of the X Files, and picked up Season 3 today. I bought "I Know What You Did Last Summer" and "I Still Know What You Did All Summer" a while back as a package deal for about 10 bucks total, and finally got around to watching it. I went in with the intention of rubbing one out to Jennifer Love Hewett's cleavage, but ended up finishing off to the murder scenes instead. Something about watching people being gutted with giant hooks made me want to bust a nut. Is that wrong?

:cheers:

Don't do morning threads on the weekends.

Swing and a miss last night. Keeps my futility streak intact. I couldn't get some action to save my life.

Just watching DVDs all day, and now knocking back some shots.

Finished watching Season 2 of the X Files, and picked up Season 3 today. I bought "I Know What You Did Last Summer" and "I Still Know What You Did All Summer" a while back as a package deal for about 10 bucks total, and finally got around to watching it. I went in with the intention of rubbing one out to Jennifer Love Hewett's cleavage, but ended up finishing off to the murder scenes instead. Something about watching people being gutted with giant hooks made me want to bust a nut. Is that wrong?

:lol:

It's never wrong for you Philly. :mad: Too bad you don't live here. I'd dare go out and have a drink with you just for the thrill of risking my life! :cheers:

It's never wrong for you Philly. B) Too bad you don't live here. I'd dare go out and have a drink with you just for the thrill of risking my life! :cheers:

Lucky for you I only kill strangers. And space aliens. :lol: :mad:

Lucky for you I only kill strangers. And space aliens. :cheers: :lol:

Oh man, I'm double porked.

Lucky for you I only kill strangers. And space aliens. :ninja: :mad:

I'd better make sure to have a name tag on then if you ever came out this way. :P

I'd better make sure to have a name tag on then if you ever came out this way. :ninja:

One of the items on my "To Do List" is to help California sink into the ocean. Some day, I will have to roll up my sleeves and get started on that.

Road trip!!

One of the items on my "To Do List" is to help California sink into the ocean. Some day, I will have to roll up my sleeves and get started on that.

Road trip!!

Hey now, keep your violence down to the level of peeps mkay? :ninja:

Lucky for you I only kill strangers. And space aliens. :ninja: :mad:

Whew - wait, does that mean if you've never really met someone in person they are still a stranger????

Hey now, keep your violence down to the level of peeps mkay? :ninja:

:mad:

:ninja:

That's better.

:mad:

Whew - wait, does that mean if you've never really met someone in person they are still a stranger????

Dam. Now I am just plain old confused. Makes me want to rethink my whole philosophy of life...

Nah. Fock it. I'll just have another drink.

That's better.

:ninja:

That banana is doing a righteous imitation of me dancing on the graves of my vanquished enemies.

The banana isn't dancing. He's just standing there like a tombstone. :ninja:

That banana is doing a righteous imitation of me dancing on the graves of my vanquished enemies.

if you had rhythm like that banana, wouldnt that help your chances of scoring?....then again, maybe itll make her sleeeepy...

hmm...maybe you should bury a body..feel good and do the dance...and impress some chick thats looking for a guy rough around the edges...

Me thinks Mr. banana has passed out by now, eh Philly? :first: :first: