Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

8 Men Found Slain on Canadian Farmland

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060409/ap_on_...da_bodies_found

(click on picture to see ariel view of body in trunk of car)

8 Men Found Slain on Canadian Farmland

Sun Apr 9, 7:28 AM ET

SHEDDEN, Ontario - The bodies of eight men were found inside four vehicles abandoned in a remote wooded area on a farmer's property in rural southwestern Canada.

Police were not disclosing many details about the deaths in rural Ontario, about 20 miles southwest of the city of London, except to say that four vehicles were involved, including a tow truck, and that the dead were all men. They were found Saturday morning.

"We're not in a position to reveal how they were murdered," Ontario Provincial Police Sgt. Dave Rektor said.

Police found the bodies after a call from the property owner. An aerial view showed the vehicles parked within 650 feet of each other, with the bodies still inside.

The Ontario coroner and the attorney general's office declined comment.

A minivan was discovered in a field about 65 feet off a dirt road. About 300 feet away, a tow truck was found parked on the shoulder with a small silver car hooked to the back. A fourth car was parked in a clearing about 300 feet along the dirt road. The hatch was wide open.

Mary and Russell Steele, who own the property around which the cars were parked, told Global News that the vehicles weren't there when they took the road home the night before at around 8:30 p.m.

They said they called police Saturday morning after looking inside one of the vehicles and not being able to see anything because of a blanket covering the back window.

"We didn't see anybody in them, so we just phoned the cops with the licence plate numbers," Russell Steele said.

"The police opened opened the back and I could see forms," his wife said. "I couldn't tell, but immediately in my mind I thought, 'these are bodies.'"

That's crazy... smacks of some sort of multi-people organization

My fiancee was in Sarnia Ontario last night visiting her sister. :cheers: Honey.....you got sum splaynin to do.

I can already see some Quintin Terrintino-esk type of story.

Some poor guy was just on his way home when his car broke down. The tow-truck driver comes up and hooks up the vehicle. The little car driver does something inadvertently killing the tow truck driver and freaks out...

People keep stopping to help.. he keeps killing them and driving their rigs to that farm. It happens like 4-8 times that night with a funny story for each killin.

and I feel bad for making fun of people freshly ded. :cheers:

That's crazy... smacks of some sort of multi-people organization

Incredibly strange, that makes the most sense on the surface.

I can already see some Quintin Terrintino-esk type of story.

or a King short story

the 2006 toronto maple leafs?

it truly IS quite the sad story :(

I'm betting this group screwed around with the wrong dude. Some nerd they teased in highschool. Some gangr@pe they watched or new about or participated in.

Or maybe... a cult mass suicide in our cars in some farmers field while we wait for the mothership? :(

If it was some cult suicide, I doubt a tow-truck towing another car would be invloved. Usually with cults, everything is uniform, i.e. they all would have been wearing similiar clothes or driving similiar vehicles.

Looks like its either a ....

1. Mob hit went bad.

or

2. A drug deal that went bad.

If it was some cult suicide, I doubt a tow-truck towing another car would be invloved. Usually with cults, everything is uniform, i.e. they all would have been wearing similiar clothes or driving similiar vehicles.

Looks like its either a ....

1. Mob hit went bad.

or

2. A drug deal that went bad.

latest from cnn is the police have surrouned a farmhouse in the area known to be owned by a biker dude.

apparently, the place where all this went down is quite a little haven for biker gangs--including two unsolved beating deaths in 88 and 94.

go figure.

i think it's #2 (drug deal gone bad).

Guest Mr.T

Those crazy Canadians. Seriously, don't they know to dispose of the bodies? :banana:

If it turns out the dead are all Canadian, is the story still sad? B)

It was a biker gang rivalry gone bad. Drugs were probably involved.

The guy who the cops took into custody today has had two attempted hits on him before and has somehow got away without being killed. Possibly out for revenge and/or it's a kill or be killed situation.

The area in which the guys were killed has all kinds of bikers/inside drug trade, etc. It's a halfway meeting point between Toronto and Windsor/Detroit.

All 8 men who were killed were part of the Bandidos bike gang, so stuff could heat up real quickly in terms of bike gang rivalry across North America.

Biker gangs?!?! I didn't know there were any real biker gangs left. I thought they all died out along with those cheesey 1970's movies.

They also say the orders for the hits came from Bandidtos chapter in texar. Oneof them was prez of the canadain chapter or somthing to that nature....

Ah rural ontario.

They also say the orders for the hits came from Bandidtos chapter in texar. Oneof them was prez of the canadain chapter or somthing to that nature....

Ah rural ontario.

Ah caramba, Bandidtos!?!!? Con pistolas? Muchas pistolas? Ay Dios mio! :shocking:

THere was a biker gang related shooting a couple weekends ago on I95 in Connecticut. A member of the Hell's Angels shot by an Outlaw member. They had to shut down he highway for like 2 hours. Apparantly the guy is on his bike, gets shot in the chest, manages to pull his bike over to the emergency lane. Didn't make it to the hospital though...

Apparantly the guy is on his bike, gets shot in the chest, manages to pull his bike over to the emergency lane. Didn't make it to the hospital though...

The EXACT same thing happened to me last night while playing GTA. :(

Except I hopped off my bike and smoked the fools with my sawed off!!!! Yeah boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Biker gangs?!?! I didn't know there were any real biker gangs left. I thought they all died out along with those cheesey 1970's movies.

They still exist. In the Philly area, the Pagans and Hell's Angels occasionally kill a rival member and the newspapers go on a media blitz.