Sign in to follow this  
congressmanreality

Anyone ever accidently had sex with your cousin or sister?

I only ask because I'm at a part last night...everyone is totally wasted. I'm looking for a friend of mine, someone tells me he went up stairs with some girls...So i'm thinking SWEEET....I walk in and he is on the bed with 3 chicks...and one of them is his SISTER and one of them is my cousin....but they were all so WASTED they had no idea what was going on.....I was not drunk..or wasted...I thought about diving in...but changed my mind...I did take some killer pictures of him doing some unthinkables with his sister though.....think i'll put 'em on my myspace....just not sure if it's a good idea...embarass the entire family and all...hahaha, oh screw it..i'm doing it....i'll post link when done.

• Like 1

:D

I only ask because I'm at a part last night...everyone is totally wasted. I'm looking for a friend of mine, someone tells me he went up stairs with some girls...So i'm thinking SWEEET....I walk in and he is on the bed with 3 chicks...and one of them is his SISTER and one of them is my cousin....but they were all so WASTED they had no idea what was going on.....I was not drunk..or wasted...I thought about diving in...but changed my mind...I did take some killer pictures of him doing some unthinkables with his sister though.....think i'll put 'em on my myspace....just not sure if it's a good idea...embarass the entire family and all...hahaha, oh screw it..i'm doing it....i'll post link when done.

:wub:

First Cousin....I'm not gonna lie though...she's hot....and legal....

How far did they go?

Can you imagine trying to tell your uncle that you knocked up his little girl. That would be the talk of the family reunion for years to come. :rolleyes:

Sadly, one night after heavy drinking, I regretably ended up having sex with my sister. The shock that next morning of what I had done sent me into an extended mental tailspin.

After many years of intensive therapy and rehabilitation, I was finally made aware that I don't have a sister.

First Cousin....I'm not gonna lie though...she's hot....and legal....

Let me correct myself.

Not her but how far down the line would make it ok?

Yeah, somehow I accidentally plowed my sister several dozen times :headbanger:

Sadly, one night after heavy drinking, I regretably ended up having sex with my sister. The shock that next morning of what I had done sent me into an extended mental tailspin.

After many years of intensive therapy and rehabilitation, I was finally made aware that I don't have a sister.

Well of course not. :headbanger: That is because after you have sex with the girl, you kill her. Since you killed your sister, you don't have one anymore.

Guest stevejohnson

100% Bullsh!t! <_<

This "story" is just a bad rip off of the similar urban myth about the guy who takes his sister to a frat party, leaves her on her own and gets wasted.....about 3-4 hours later one of his frat brothers tells him that they are running a train on this hoe upstairs.....he comes in a sees a hot ass bent over with her head hanging out the window so he can't see the face....he takes he turn and just as he is finishing, she turns around, and it is his sister!

100% Bullsh!t! :mellow:

This "story" is just a bad rip off of the similar urban myth about the guy who takes his sister to a frat party, leaves her on her own and gets wasted.....about 3-4 hours later one of his frat brothers tells him that they are running a train on this hoe upstairs.....he comes in a sees a hot ass bent over with her head hanging out the window so he can't see the face....he takes he turn and just as he is finishing, she turns around, and it is his sister!

:o :lol:

This is not true???? OMG! We have been fooled.

• Haha 1

Yeah, somehow I accidentally plowed my sister several dozen times :mellow:

Hey, you tripped and fell and landed with your ###### in her cooter. It happens.

At our last family reunion, one of my cousins said some highly inappropriate things to me. But he's not really a blood relative. My uncle married his mom and then adopted him and his brothers. Still, it was pretty icky.

Well of course not. :mellow: That is because after you have sex with the girl, you kill her. Since you killed your sister, you don't have one anymore.

You don't know me or my pain. :lol: :o

turns out his sister is only 15, soooooo, i deleted it in order to not get charged with child pron....sorry guys...no jail time for me....all footage deleted

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Well of course not. :huh: That is because after you have sex with the girl, you kill her. Since you killed your sister, you don't have one anymore.

You don't know me or my pain. :mad: :mad:

I was mentioning this to help alleviate the pain for you. I know where you are coming from. The same thing happened to me a few years back. :(

I was mentioning this to help alleviate the pain for you. I know where you are coming from. The same thing happened to me a few years back. :huh:

You killed someone who you thought was my sister too. Small world. :highfive:

How do you get so drunk you fock your sister?

For me it was a liter of Wild Turkey, a six pack of cheap beer and a big bag of wacky weed. For her it was the sleeping pills I slipped in her wine coolers.

• Haha 1

Does anyone other than me think this thread seems a little GFIAFP-ish?

Nope, unlike GFIAFP stories, this story seems a little made up.

does jacking off looking at them through a skeleton keyhole count?

what if they were passed out?

52 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

What the fock were you guys doing when I was in high school?! Jesus Christ 

I believe the first answer that comes to most geeks mind is "Yer mom"

• Like 3

No. I do remember watching my oldest cousin (technically only half cousin, we only share one grandparent) change in the pool house as a kid. I was probably 13, she's five or six years older than me. She was hot. 

• Like 1