Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

I was doing the math on breakfast. Wanna save cash?

Fry's (cheap local supermarket) prices

Generic loaf sandwich bread, roughly 20 slices, $1.00, so 2 slices of toast ... 10 cents

Generic Large Eggs, $1.20 a dozen ... 2 eggs, 20 cents

Generic OJ, half gallon, $1.00 .. glass, 10 cents

That leaves 5 cents for salt, pepper, butter, maybe some jelly and you are looking at 45 cents

Catch potatos on special, shred them on a cheese grater and for under 60 cents you could have

2 eggs, any style

Buttered toast (2 slices)

Hashbrowns

OJ

Catsup, salt, pepper

You also need some cooking oil, if you want your eggs fried. Any cheap stuff will do, but I spend a little extra there for olive oil. Takes me all of about 5 minutes to make. Not a whole lot longer than being stuck in a drive through, a lot healthier and MUCH cheaper.

in the morning, I like to put on clothes before work. I start with underpants (boxer-briefs) and socks, then put on pants, a shirt, a belt and a pair of shoes. Then I top it off with a jacket if the weather warrants it and I'm off!!

in the morning, I like to put on clothes before work. I start with underpants (boxer-briefs) and socks, then put on pants, a shirt, a belt and a pair of shoes. Then I top it off with a jacket if the weather warrants it and I'm off!!

I put on my shirt before pants.

Brush your teeth just once a week, more than that is just propaganda forced down our throats by the dentists. You can save a lot over the course of a lifetime this way, plus you get to be a rabid anti-dentite. They should have their own schools. :banana:

I put on my shirt before pants.

I put my pants on before my boxer briefs. Sure people at work snicker, but I don't have to wash my underwear as often.