Sign in to follow this  
Guest stevejohnson

Are you an "internet stalker"?

MDC might have something to say about this.

Cyber stalking is a new form of computer related crime occurring in our society. Cyber stalking is when a person is followed and pursued on line. Their privacy is invaded, their every move watched. It is a form of harassment that can disrupt the life of the victim and leave them feeling very afraid and threatened.

Wow...they are keeping it real....I guess they drank the Kool Aid though...

Guest stevejohnson
Wow...they are keeping it real....I guess they drank the Kool Aid though...

Speaking of internet stalkers.......thanks for providing us with an example!

Seriously though, you need to get yourself some help! There is more to life then stalking people on message boards! The link provides some resources that may help you address your problem.......

Speaking of internet stalkers.......thanks for providing us with an example!

Seriously though, you need to get yourself some help! There is more to life then stalking people on message boards! The link provides some resources that may help you address your problem.......

Yawn....making fun of you...which is actually too easy since you got all hissy and started slinging crap the moment someone disagreed with you....is not stalking.

Especially considering your thread here was one of the first 10 listed...

Get a clue...its not my problem...its yours. You dug this hole all on your own.

Guest stevejohnson
Yawn....making fun of you...which is actually too easy since you got all hissy and started slinging crap the moment someone disagreed with you....is not stalking.

Especially considering your thread here was one of the first 10 listed...

Get a clue...its not my problem...its yours. You dug this hole all on your own.

With every thread you follow me into, every mention of my name (in many cases when I'm not even on line), you further prove my point that you have some fairly serious mental health problems! You and that guy Toro may be two of the sicker SOBs I have ever seen on line!

If you would just use the time you spend stalking me and others on line on to do something positive with your life, maybe you would be happier!

Peace!

If you would just use the time you spend stalking me and others on line on to do something positive with your life, maybe you would be happier!

Peace!

I bet you wouldn't say that to his face.

Guest stevejohnson
I bet you wouldn't say that to his face.

Why wouldn't I? :mellow:

With every thread you follow me into, every mention of my name (in many cases when I'm not even on line), you further prove my point that you have some fairly serious mental health problems! You and that guy Toro may be two of the sicker SOBs I have ever seen on line!

Peace!

With every post that you show it bothers you....it makes some do it more.

It is quite funny to watch you dance at things you have said...again...you brought it on yourself when you called me a liar (an accusation which you still refuse to actually attempt to backup with any bit of fact). And it all happened because I had the nerve to disagree with you.

but you keep taking the bait...so people will keep fishing.

Are you an "internet stalker"?

Is someone accusing me of being a stalker. That is pure bullsh1t. I would never stalk anyone. But if I find out who has been talking about me, I'll hunt them down, terrorize them over a period of time, and finally kill them. :mellow: :lol:

Can you imagine that? Me, stalking? Ridiculous.

Guest stevejohnson
Because you're ghey?

So being "ghey" means you won't say something to someone's face? :huh:

Perhaps you should read my earlier thread about people who call others gay or "ghey" when it is completely unrelated to the topic at hand? It's called PROJECTION! :mad:

Perhaps you should read my earlier thread about people who call others gay or "ghey" when it is completely unrelated to the topic at hand? It's called PROJECTION! :mad:

Kind of like when you called me a liar, racist...and now a stalker?

stevejohnson, don't take this the wrong way, but you should start over. HTH. :huh:

No. It means everybody on this bored hates you. HTH.

Guest stevejohnson
Kind of like when you called me a liar, racist...and now a stalker?

Have I once followed you to a post? Have I once made racial remarks about you? NO!

What I have done in your case is point out FACTS about what you are doing. Calling someone "ghey" when it is COMPLETELY UNRELATED to the topic is something entirely different.

Why can't you just ignore me? Why do you feel the need to follow me from board to board, thread to thread and continue to stalk me? What is missing in your life that you would find this sad ad childish behavior rewarding?

No. It means everybody on this bored hates you. HTH.

Oh, I'm really broken up about "everyone hating me" :huh:

If that is what you were trying to say, why not just say, "everyone hates you" instead of calling me "ghey"? Is it that you are preoccupied with "ghey" thoughts so that is the 1st thing that comes to mind?

Have I once followed you to a post? Have I once made racial remarks about you? NO!

What I have done in your case is point out FACTS about what you are doing. Calling someone "ghey" when it is COMPLETELY UNRELATED to the topic is something entirely different.

Why can't you just ignore me? Why do you feel the need to follow me from board to board, thread to thread and continue to stalk me? What is missing in your life that you would find this sad ad childish behavior rewarding?

Don't flatter yourself.

First...I never made racial remarks "about you".

Second, I do not follow you from board to board. I frequent both boards...have for some time now. I post in several threads.

What is missing from my life...nothing.

Sad childish behavior? Coming from the guy that has gotten into a pissing contest with quite a few people on this board because they disagreed with you...had several threads locked...and called me a liar and a racist (now a stalker) mainly because I disagreed with you....that comment is pretty empty.

But watching you squirm...is kind of rewarding. And you keep nibbling away at the bait....

Guest stevejohnson
Don't flatter yourself.

First...I never made racial remarks "about you".

Second, I do not follow you from board to board. I frequent both boards...have for some time now. I post in several threads.

What is missing from my life...nothing.

Sad childish behavior? Coming from the guy that has gotten into a pissing contest with quite a few people on this board because they disagreed with you...had several threads locked...and called me a liar and a racist (now a stalker) mainly because I disagreed with you....that comment is pretty empty.

But watching you squirm...is kind of rewarding. And you keep nibbling away at the bait....

This is just exhibit Z of you stalking me. There are dozens of threads you can post in but you continuely follow me into threads. THIS thread was created by me so there is no way you just happened to stumble across it and I happened to be there.

Face it, you are a stalker. All you have to do to prove me wrong is NOT REPLY but you can't do it! Sad, truely sad......

Guest stevejohnson
fixed

I think you may find this helpful.

www.outofthecloset.tv

Good luck!

This is just exhibit Z of you stalking me. There are dozens of threads you can post in but you continuely follow me into threads. THIS thread was created by me so there is no way you just happened to stumble across it and I happened to be there.

Face it, you are a stalker. All you have to do to prove me wrong is NOT REPLY but you can't do it! Sad, truely sad......

There are dozens of threads I do post in...that have nothing to do with you.

I posted in it...to get a reaction from you (as did others)...and it worked.

What is sad is that you still do not get that...and you keep posting.

And I will continue to do so if I see fit. If you think that makes me a stalker...fine. But remember...you brought it on yourself. Still waiting for you to post why you called me a liar...but you cannot do that can you?

Guest stevejohnson
There are dozens of threads I do post in...that have nothing to do with you.

I posted in it...to get a reaction from you (as did others)...and it worked.

What is sad is that you still do not get that...and you keep posting.

And I will continue to do so if I see fit. If you think that makes me a stalker...fine. But remember...you brought it on yourself. Still waiting for you to post why you called me a liar...but you cannot do that can you?

Thanks! I just won a free lunch! I showed this thread to a co-worker and made a bet that you would reply/stalk me with in the next half hour.....she said, no way you would come back after that. We are sitting here right now LAUGHING :unsure: at you! She is a good looking woman and said that she has NEVER seen a someone get stalked like this, especially on a sports message board!

I'll think of you today while I enjoy the smoked salmon at lunch today at my co-workers expense!

Thanks again! Your mental illness is my free lunch! :lol:

Thanks! I just won a free lunch! I showed this thread to a co-worker and made a bet that you would reply/stalk me with in the next half hour.....she said, no way you would come back after that. We are sitting here right now LAUGHING :unsure: at you! She is a good looking woman and said that she has NEVER seen a someone get stalked like this, especially on a sports message board!

I'll think of you today while I enjoy the smoked salmon at lunch today at my co-workers expense!

Thanks again! You mental illness is my free lunch! :lol:

can size?

Thanks! I just won a free lunch! I showed this thread to a co-worker .....

It's a tip to never bother someone when they are operating a deep fryer.

Guest stevejohnson
can size?

She is thin, full B I would say. If I wasn't married, I would be all over it but we are both involved with other people and just "work friends". She has had quite a laugh reading some of these post.....she may even join just to chime in......

Thanks! I just won a free lunch! I showed this thread to a co-worker and made a bet that you would reply/stalk me with in the next half hour.....she said, no way you would come back after that. We are sitting here right now LAUGHING :lol: at you! She is a good looking woman and said that she has NEVER seen a someone get stalked like this, especially on a sports message board!

Wow...I am so flattered that you now show off my posts to your imagninary hot coworkers. (and Im the stalker?)

No way I would come back after that? Why...because you "smacked me down".

Now youve done it...you literally have me laughing out loud here.

You will think of me today? And again, I am the stalker?

:unsure:

Guest stevejohnson
It's a tip to never bother someone when they are operating a deep fryer.

I know this is suppose to be "funny" but I have never understood the fast food, walmart, etc..." jokes. If someone worked at Burger King, Walmart, etc...how would they have access to a computer at work? I don't eat much fast food but I have yet to walk into Mickey D's and see a bunch of workers sitting around online with lab tops.....It's really just a bad, bad attempt to insult someone! You need to get some up dated material!

I know this is suppose to be "funny" but I have never understood the fast food, walmart, etc..." jokes. If someone worked at Burger King, Walmart, etc...how would they have access to a computer at work? I don't eat much fast food but I have yet to walk into Mickey D's and see a bunch of workers sitting around online with lab tops.....It's really just a bad, bad attempt to insult someone! You need to get some up dated material!

Yeah band...call them a stalker...or a liar...or a racist....

Guest stevejohnson
Wow...I am so flattered that you now show off my posts to your imagninary hot coworkers. (and Im the stalker?)

No way I would come back after that? Why...because you "smacked me down".

Now youve done it...you literally have me laughing out loud here.

You will think of me today? And again, I am the stalker?

:unsure:

"imagninary"? I actually feel sorry for you.....It's bad karma to continuely beat up on someone that is clearly distrubed so you win, I'm done replying to you.

Good luck with your career as an online internet troll/stalker!

"imagninary"? I actually feel sorry for you.....It's bad karma to continuely beat up on someone that is clearly distrubed so you win, I'm done replying to you.

Good luck with your career as an online internet troll/stalker!

Beat up on me?

You are in denial...it is you who have been taking a beating on this bored.

Didn't read the article, but of course I am. :blink:

You're also a victim. You see? I've found you on yet another messageboard.

Muhuhuhua!

Thanks! I just won a free lunch! I showed this thread to a co-worker and made a bet that you would reply/stalk me with in the next half hour.....she said, no way you would come back after that. We are sitting here right now LAUGHING :lol: at you! She is a good looking woman and said that she has NEVER seen a someone get stalked like this, especially on a sports message board!

:o You have a vivid inner life. :blink:

Guest stevejohnson
In the business...it's called drive-thru window envy.

"Inter life"? Sorry, not familar with that term? Is it a "Magic The Gathering" thing?

I'm not sure when I said something that could be considered "bragging" if that's what you meant.....all I did is point out an internet stalker to a female coworker and we both had a good laugh. I never said I was banging her or anything?

As for "drive thru envy", again not sure what that means either especially since I completely blew up your lame "flipping burgers, fryer" insult for the moronic and unoriginal comment that it is.....

As much as I enjoy destroying you mental midgets online, I have some work to do.....I'm sure you will continue to talk/stalk me well after I am gone. Enjoy......

Just when you think this site has hit absolute rock bottom, this thread sprouts like a demented weed.

If you will excuse me, I have to walk outside and find a brick to hit myself in the head with.