Sign in to follow this  
D'ohmer Simpson

Can someone explain the term 'Oh Snap'

It's what is referred to when you are trying to viciously hump a woman, and your peenus slips out without you realizing it, and when you continue with your motion, but with nowhere to go....think about a carrot bending, bending, then breaking in half.

Oh, snap!!!

It's what is referred to when you are trying to viciously hump a woman, and your peenus slips out without you realizing it, and when you continue with your motion, but with nowhere to go....think about a carrot bending, bending, then breaking in half.

Oh, snap!!!

assboob. :blink:

Oh snap.

As in like "OWNED"

As in like "OH NO YOU DIDN'T"

that sorta thing.

Someone insults someone really good and a 3rd person says "OH SNAP"

I thought it referred to the (not a racist comment) the thing that black women do when they snap three times in a zip-zag pattern in front of them to tell people to 'step off' or 'you've been busted'.

'Oh Snap' meaning you deserve to be snapped in front of (you've been busted on ny someone else and not the one saying it)

man, I have got to be the whitest guy in the world to explain it like that...

When I went to CompUSA with my wife this weekend to get her a Blackberry (aren't we cute?), the kid that helped us used the wotrd "snap". He didn't even do it in the "hip-hop" way. He said it very matter of factly.

He was a dorky white kid. I almost started crying trying to hold the laughter in.

I thought it referred to the (not a racist comment) the thing that black women do when they snap three times in a zip-zag pattern in front of them to tell people to 'step off' or 'you've been busted'.

'Oh Snap' meaning you deserve to be snapped in front of (you've been busted on ny someone else and not the one saying it)

man, I have got to be the whitest guy in the world to explain it like that...

Sorry, but you made a reference to a black person.

That is automatically a racist statement, despite the attempt with your little disclaimer.

So you're saying the people that did this are now to lazy to actually snap their fingers and make the zig-zag motion? :blink:

falls into the same category has these:

- "word"

- "my bad"

though "word" and "my bad" were popular expressions a generation or so ago, I could still only recognize them as phrases of bravado utilized by suburbanite adolescents wishing to portray themselves as ghetto-tough. Keep in mind that many of these supposedly "ghetto-toughies" were sporting already unfashionable gold earrings that Santa-Clause left for them right next their $100 Sony Walkman, $80 Adidas shell-toes, and $125 girbaud jeans; so much for the ghetto image. A simple, "get the fvck away from me you sh!tstain" would usually make them stop and/or go away.

So you're saying the people that did this are now to lazy to actually snap their fingers and make the zig-zag motion? <_<

Possibly. But I tink of it like this:

person A calls person B a tool

person B says some witty retort along the lines of I'm gonna kick your ass

now, either person B would physically snap when they said it,

or person C, who witnessed the transaction would say "OOOOH!!! SNAP!" in PLACE of the physical snapping by person B, since he/she didn't actually say the witty retort.

At least that's how I have defined it.

I am ashamed to say it, but I have a 6th grade picture of myself wearing an orange Miami U hat, orange Etonics, and a black Triple Fat Goose coat. :(

word to your mutha

I am ashamed to say it, but I have a 6th grade picture of myself wearing an orange Miami U hat, orange Etonics, and a black Triple Fat Goose coat. :(

word to your mutha

No you didn't.