Sign in to follow this  
Q.Lazzarus

If you were fighting someone and knocked them out

ummm I don't hit people and stuff.

me neither and its the responsibility of the watchers to step in. further proof of teh downfall of mankind

me neither and its the responsibility of the watchers to step in. further proof of teh downfall of mankind

They did step in.

I won't even watch that video, they disturb me. I also can't imagine the mindset of somebody who would continue beating an unconscious person. I'd have to had snapped beyond any point I've ever been.

Once I knock Cdub out this summer, I will stop pummling him. There's no need to kick a guy while he's down.

my general rule is that if you knock a guy out and he's on the ground, you can only get one free kick in the ribs, nothing more, and thats assuming that the dude did something REALLY focked up to you.

ive actally heard in some states, if you hit a guy in the head when he is down, through a kick or punch, you get a worser assualt charge,. dont know how true that is, but thats what i heard

depends who they were, what they did, etc. In the vast majority of cases, 1 more hit maximum.

I agree, it depends on the circumstances, maybe they deserve more. But in most cases, maybe just one or two after they're done. :ninja:

They did step in.

I felt they stepped in just a tad bit too late.

What a couple of dumba$$es...

The stupid skinhead got what he deserved IMO.

Too bad the vermin didn't die.

Thinning of the herd, natural selection, etc..

If you are proud of going to prison for stabbing some dude in the neck, then WTF.

Although Phillybear will probably disagree with me on this.

Phillybear....New mission...Find these tards and do what you do best to them..

I can see it now................

Phillybear: Good morning geeks :happy: I took off work today and found a couple of people who don't deserve to live and helped out the gene pool for the rest of us. BTW, I'm gonna go out to the bars tonight. You geeks got any new lines? Cause they all worked for me last night. I got 3 hotties who came home with me and left very satisfied in the morning.

Damn, it's good to be me :ninja:

An old biker guy I used to work with told me he had a guy he rode with when he was younger out in California (his buddy was a Hells Angel I think), he said his buddy used to carry a pair of pliers in his back pocket, when he would knock someone out he would pull a couple teeth for his collection. And he said it was a hell of a collection(many teeth). I think thats taking it a little to far.

my general rule is that if you knock a guy out and he's on the ground, you can only get one free kick in the ribs, nothing more, and thats assuming that the dude did something REALLY focked up to you.

ive actally heard in some states, if you hit a guy in the head when he is down, through a kick or punch, you get a worser assualt charge,. dont know how true that is, but thats what i heard

The worser thing I have read in a long time. :ninja:

An old biker guy I used to work with told me he had a guy he rode with when he was younger out in California (his buddy was a Hells Angel I think), he said his buddy used to carry a pair of pliers in his back pocket, when he would knock someone out he would pull a couple teeth for his collection. And he said it was a hell of a collection(many teeth). I think thats taking it a little to far.

:headbanger: :ninja:

I usually just pee on them....if I really don't like them then I'll either poop on them, or go to their house and have a 3 some with their sister and mom....and then poop and/or pee on them as well....

I usually just pee on them....if I really don't like them then I'll either poop on them, or go to their house and have a 3 some with their sister and mom....and then poop and/or pee on them as well....

Doesn't the family pet get any love ? :ninja:

I still can't understand how that punch dropped that guy. One lucky hit to one weak chin.

depends who they were, what they did, etc. In the vast majority of cases, 1 more hit maximum.

Bingo, maybe a kick to the nuts. But unless they hurt a family member or something like that, I can't see it going much further.

That is so disturbing.

Starting with the white guy saying it was cool to stab someone and watch them bleed from the neck. What the fock is wrong with this country :banana:

Do we have a winner for the most unfunny alias of the the "new" board?

If not, I nominate congressmanreality...

Phillybear: Good morning geeks :happy: I took off work today and found a couple of people who don't deserve to live and helped out the gene pool for the rest of us. BTW, I'm gonna go out to the bars tonight. You geeks got any new lines? Cause they all worked for me last night. I got 3 hotties who came home with me and left very satisfied in the morning.

Damn, it's good to be me :P

My eyes. They burn. :shocking: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...................

I still can't understand how that punch dropped that guy. One lucky hit to one weak chin.

I was thinking the same thing - glass chin. I don't think those extra few haymakers did too much damage anyway.

I was thinking the same thing - glass chin. I don't think those extra few haymakers did too much damage anyway.

The KNEE to the ribs is what did the damage. The guy jumped in the air and put all his 175 pounds in his ribs, that's why he couldn't breath.

:wacko: :shocking: