Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

Good Morning Geeks. :furious:

FOCK OFF. Seriously. :( :cheers:

As I awaken, I am struck by the thought of how much pleasure I could experience this morning by jumping feet first into a fully operational wood chipper. A feat that a person, regrettably enough, can accomplish but once in a lifetime.

Considering that I finished doing my taxes over 7 weeks ago, and have yet to receive my focking refund, I have to wonder what the motivation is for this greedy goat humping government cover up. Why is it necessary to hold on to my money? I pretend to work hard. Are they really going to earn that much interest on it? Is the goal to just trying to crawl inside my head and pick at the gray matter? Over 7 weeks!!! It's a focking conspiracy, and I have to take action. My choices are thus: kill the mailman, kill the neighbors who might have stolen the mail, kill everyone at the IRS, or all of the above. Decisions, decisions. Makes a person want to scale a fence at the White House, and go running and screaming across the lawn towards the blooming tulips by the Rose Garden. And if my luck holds true, I may find a fully operational wood chipper.

Fock off. :mad:

Got mine back 6 days after filed :huh:

Use a professional...itsatip

Got mine back 6 days after filed :ninja:

Use a professional...itsatip

phillybear usually uses a professional. But he was talking about taxes. Please try to keep up.

phillybear usually uses a professional. But he was talking about taxes. Please try to keep up.

:chastised: