Sign in to follow this  
naomi

Strangest ability/event in a dream

Finally I had a cool dream, instead of realistic but slightly distorted ones. I could walk into pictures :mad: I came across this singles ad but it was like a strange international mix of people. Wasn't interest in it but then it was like the scenery was supposed to speak to who they were. This one really dorky guy was pictured in this golden bluish sea setting and I wound up going in. Slid down a hill to the seaside and woke up as we were about to take a canoe out.

I'd like to think I have the standard stress dreams, like back in school and forgot to wear pants. In a dream one time, I stole a stapler off the teachers desk, and made some shorts out of paper towels in the bathroom. I still have lots of school dreams. Can't remember where my class is, and if I'm teaching or a student, etc.

Have your standard falling dreams all my life, teeth falling out, stress based dreams. When I was a kid, I had re-occuring nightmares of a giant Preying Mantis named "Cat's Eye" that would destroy my neighborhood and eat up my friends and family. I had an ability, not really to fly, but just to float, straight up. As an adult, I have learned to coast with the wind in my dreams. Those are some of my favorite dreams, it's like I'm in real low gravity, on Earth. I also have lots of underwater, and swimming dreams. I had a dream once that I had to swim across the Hudson River to get to work. That was before I actually lived across the Hudson River from Manhattan ... and since 9/11 a whole new area of nightmares, some I try and forget have become standard. Terrorsits though, and being in a building as it collapses, and of course witnessing plane crashes ... all obviously stem from 9/11.

Ever have a "generic friend" in a dream? Like someone who you know is an old friend ... then when you think about it when you wake up ... you are like, "Who was that?"

It's rare that I dream about anybody I know, besides a couple girls I used to date.

I also have lots of combat dreams/nightmares, and this pre-dates 9/11 ... but gun battles and fist fights mostly. Sometimes, it's a game I'm playing with friends, like it's paint ball ... but, it's not. It's real weapons, real bullets.

Ever have a "generic friend" in a dream? Like someone who you know is an old friend ... then when you think about it when you wake up ... you are like, "Who was that?"

Sometimes. The majority of my dreams these days are either like everyday life with some frustrating distortion or apocalyptic. Never flown or even floated, but I want to go inside more pictures :clap:

I've been having this reoccuring dream that i'm jean claude reno from "the professional" where he is hanging down from the ceiling capping the 60 SWAT team guys, or the scene where he's duckin in and out of bookcases as he kills 4 guys.

does this make me a hitman?

Can't recall anything at the moment but i like it when things change abruptly, like the place you are, or even the other people in the dream change into other people, known or not. I love to dream.

Oh yeah, here's a strange ability i had once in a dream: got laid by a hot woman while my ex-wife slept right next to me. She (my ex) was there in the dream, and for real. The woman i was doing was, sadly, only there in the dream. :clap:

I've been having this reoccuring dream that i'm jean claude reno from "the professional" where he is hanging down from the ceiling capping the 60 SWAT team guys, or the scene where he's duckin in and out of bookcases as he kills 4 guys.

does this make me a hitman?

No ... but if you are dreaming about having sex with a 12 year old Natalie Portman .... well ... coff .. coff.. sicko! She's gross. Perv.

:clap:

Natalie Portman should marry me ... but that's a whole 'nother story. She's of age now.