Sign in to follow this  
Woble Eth

Next Band / Artist for American Idol to Showcase?

"The Hottest band in the world.... KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!"

Ah, the possibilities!!!

Travis - "Beth"

Paris - "Heaven's On Fire"

Ace - "Detroit Rock City"

Kellie - "Let's Put the X in Sex" :lol: :mad: (I can see Gene now at the rehearsal) :mad:

Elliot - "Hard Luck Woman"

Bucky - "Rock And Roll All Nite"

Katherine - "Tears Are Falling"

Chris - "Shout It Out Loud"

SeaCrusty in makeup??

Beats the SHAT out of Manilow and Rogers.

I read they almost got Prince to do the show, but he backed out when they told him he would have to talk to the contestants. :lol:

i heard micheal jackson was going to do the show until chicken little got voted off.

:mellow:

They probably wouldn't do it and he most certainly would never go on the show-- but I would vote for Bob Dylan. He has such an incredible song catalog spanning so many genres. He's only the greatest songwriter of the 20th century- why not feature him?

They probably wouldn't do it and he most certainly would never go on the show-- but I would vote for Bob Dylan. He has such an incredible song catalog spanning so many genres. He's only the greatest songwriter of the 20th century- why not feature him?

:wall: :lol: :huh: :wacko: :huh:

He doesn't span any genres and he has the worst voice evah. Songwriting is completely subjective but since his message resonates with the current liberal movement, I say go for it. Otherwise I agree completely. :huh:

He doesn't span any genres and he has the worst voice evah. Songwriting is completely subjective but since his message resonates with the current liberal movement, I say go for it. Otherwise I agree completely. :banana:

Sometimes his voice is a bit creepy, but it's not a bad voice for his style of music, it's also memorable at times, a lot of character in it. But only Bob Dylan can do his songs right. That would be incredibly awkward, not a good forum to showcase AI talent.

Bob Dylan would be interesting!! :banana: I can see Kellie, leaning her face against the microphone, telling me "it's hard.. it's a hard.. it's a hard it's a hard rain gonna fall..."

H-H-H-HARD RAIN!!! YEAH!!!!! :banana: :thumbsdown:

But damn, they announced Rod Freaking Stewart. :wacko:

Terrible.

"Tonight's the night.." :doh:

Slayer.

I might actually tune in then just to see the train wreck.

Slayer.

I might actually tune in then just to see the train wreck.

Existing on damnation's edge

The priest had never known

To witness such a violent show

Of power overthrown

Angels fighting aimlessly

Still dying by the sword

Our legions killing all in sight

To get the one called Lord

The Gates of Hell lie waiting as you see

There's no price to pay just follow me

I can take your lost soul from the grave

Jesus knows your soul can not be saved

Crucify the so called Lord

He soon shall fall to me

Your souls are damned your God has fell

To slave for me eternally

Hell awaits...

The Reaper guard's the darkened Gates

That Satan calls his home

Demons feed the furnace where

The Dead are free to roam

Lonely children of the night

There's seven ways to go

Each leading to the burning hole

The Lucifer controls

Priests of Hades seek the sacred star

Satan sees the answer lies not far

Zombies screaming souls cry out to you

Satanic laws prevail your life is through

Pray to the moon... when it is round

Death with you shall then abound

What you seek... for can't be found

In sea or sky or underground

[Lead - Hanneman]

Now I have you deep inside my everlasting grasp

The seven bloody Gates of Hell

Is where you'll live your last

Warriors from Hell's Domain

Will bring you to your Death

The flames of Hades burning strong

Your soul shall never rest

The Gates of Hell lie waiting as you see

There's no price to pay just follow me

I can take your lost soul from the grave

Jesus knows your soul can not be saved

Sacrifice the lives of all I know they

Soon shall die

Their souls are damned to rot in Hell

and keep the fire growing deep inside

Hell awaits...

:thumbsdown:

I actually think it would be cool to have them each do a Zeppelin tune, but no way Page/Plant would agree to it.

They might if they could get the ladies to agree to let them eat raw shark out of their.. oh nevermind. :lol:

He doesn't span any genres and he has the worst voice evah. Songwriting is completely subjective but since his message resonates with the current liberal movement, I say go for it. Otherwise I agree completely. :wub:

Dylan doesn't span any genres??? Folk, rock, country, pop ballads...Subterranean Homesick Blues is practically rap.

Sometimes his voice is a bit creepy, but it's not a bad voice for his style of music, it's also memorable at times, a lot of character in it. But only Bob Dylan can do his songs right. That would be incredibly awkward, not a good forum to showcase AI talent.

Only Dylan can do his songs right??? Thats a joke, right? Jimi Hendrix, The Byrds, Van Morrison, GNR, Peter Paul and Mary, and thousands others. Dylan might be the most covered artist around.

Only Dylan can do his songs right??? Thats a joke, right? Jimi Hendrix, The Byrds, Van Morrison, GNR, Peter Paul and Mary, and thousands others. Dylan might be the most covered artist around.

Ok you got me there, obviously know more about him :thumbsdown: Most of those have gruffer styles like his right?...I know a test of a good singer is their varitability but can you see Paris (or many of those contestants) doing one of his songs and it not being terribly awkward? The young bald headed guy maybe.

Ok you got me there, obviously know more about him :doublethumbsup: Most of those have gruffer styles like his right?...I know a test of a good singer is their varitability but can you see Paris (or many of those contestants) doing one of his songs and it not being terribly awkward? The young bald headed guy maybe.

Songs can sung and interpreted in any way an artist sees fit. If these people have enough talent, then they should easily be able to make a song their own and shouldn't be constricted to one style. Is Mr. Tambourine Man by the Byrds gruff? Dylan's voice is always nasaly, but singing one of his songs won't make Paris' voice turn to gravel.

"The Hottest band in the world.... KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!"

Ah, the possibilities!!!

Travis - "Beth"

Paris - "Heaven's On Fire"

Ace - "Detroit Rock City"

Kellie - "Let's Put the X in Sex" :thumbsdown: :blink: (I can see Gene now at the rehearsal) :P

Elliot - "Hard Luck Woman"

Bucky - "Rock And Roll All Nite"

Katherine - "Tears Are Falling"

Chris - "Shout It Out Loud"

SeaCrusty in makeup??

Beats the SHAT out of Manilow and Rogers.

Great choice for Kellie ! :huh: " let's put the X in sex loves like a mucsle and you make me wanna flex ! " I would pay to watch her do this song ! :wub:

Chris - Detroit Rock City

the otehr would be difficult i think maybe Elliot - Beth and Taylor rock an roll all night !

bob dylan would never agree to it, because he is a self-righteous a$$hole...

he critcized jimi hendrix for "ruining" all along the watchtower, when if anything in my opinion jimi rocked that song inside out, especially with the crazy guitar solo. Bob is just pissed jimi did it better.

bob dylan would never agree to it, because he is a self-righteous a$$hole...

he critcized jimi hendrix for "ruining" all along the watchtower, when if anything in my opinion jimi rocked that song inside out, especially with the crazy guitar solo. Bob is just pissed jimi did it better.

so much better.