Sign in to follow this  
Recidivist

Photo of topless chick on nude beach

I'll stop complaining about this stupid contest and try and post something constructive.

This photo appears to be taken at Haulover Beach in Miami. I can tell from the condo and vegetation in the background.

She is not in the nude section, but in a non-nude section just to the north of the nude section. She's hotter than most of the gals I've seen at Haulover. Enjoy.

Boobies (NSFW, unless of course you are allowed to look at boobs while on the clock like I am)

I often wonder, how does my company's boob-filter know there are boobs in a picture? :shocking:

Then I just shut down my vpn and look. :ninja:

I just kind of figure that if there's an IT guy monitoring my activity, chances are he likes boobies too.

Now, Lemon Party nnd Tubgirl are a differant story.

I'll stop complaining about this stupid contest and try and post something constructive.

This photo appears to be taken at Haulover Beach in Miami. I can tell from the condo and vegetation in the background.

She is not in the nude section, but in a non-nude section just to the north of the nude section. She's hotter than most of the gals I've seen at Haulover. Enjoy.

Boobies (NSFW, unless of course you are allowed to look at boobs while on the clock like I am)

MOMMY :thumbsup:

Here's my addition

link

That girl is trying her hardest to stick those titties out, but they are still hangin' low. I think she needs to get some work done on them.

I wasn't posting them because I thought they were the finest specimens, I posted them because she was sitting on a nude beach I visit every now and again. I'd prefer them "as is" rather than "worked on", but to each their own.

Perhaps you'll find these more to your liking:

I suddenly have a craving for a glass of milk (NSFW)