Sign in to follow this  
EndGame

*American Idol Results Show 4/12*

Okay... who got kicked to the curb? I missed it tonight.

:banana:

bucky

Good .. it was his time. He's not getting any better than you saw this week. My wife picked him in her office pool too.

Is Bucky his real first name? I haven't seen much of AI, and caught the tale end of Ace's performance the show before tonights, but Ace did well with it tonight. Out of the few performances I've caught the bald younger guy has been the best. Paris can definintely go places with her talent and stage presence, regardless of the show.

I'm no fan of Ace, but I thought he did well this week. The judges slammed him pretty hard though.

While I watch the show, I realize that it'll never be indicative of who's got the most talent. Example...Elliot being in the bottom three. That dude easily had one of the best 2-3 performances two nights ago (Somebody to Love). Bucky should have been gone long ago, Ace as well. The grey haired dude has had some very iffy performances along the line, and has never been in the bottom 3.

American public are, for the most part, idiots.

ace was terrible the other night. Queens "We will rock you" is one oth easiest songs in the world to sing and he tried to turn it into a soft rock song. That guy is just a no talent pretty boy who has to go.

ace was terrible the other night. Queens "We will rock you" is one oth easiest songs in the world to sing and he tried to turn it into a soft rock song. That guy is just a no talent pretty boy who has to go.

It sounded like something a boy band would have done. Which fits into his only appeal as a performer anyway.

You could have closed your eyes and heard his version and think that the New Kids or Backstreet or any of them were out there.

Anyone who participates on or watches this show is hella gay, yo.

As is anyone that uses the term 'hella'. HTH.

Didn't Simon say something like "We will rock you gently"?

It sounded like something a boy band would have done. Which fits into his only appeal as a performer anyway.

You could have closed your eyes and heard his version and think that the New Kids or Backstreet or any of them were out there.

Frankly, I thought ACE should have picked "You're My Best Friend". That almost sounded like a boy band song when it first came out.

Frankly, I thought ACE should have picked "You're My Best Friend". That almost sounded like a boy band song when it first came out.

Good call. I always thought it sounded like something the Partridge Family or Brady Bunch would have done.

Good call. I always thought it sounded like something the Partridge Family or Brady Bunch would have done.

There are a lot of other Queen songs where Ace could have used his falsetto as well. Crappy song choice for him.

Thank the lord Bucky is gone. :wub:

Idol needs to pull a Trump and kick off about 4 contestants at once. You know at this point there are three or four that are not going to win, just get rid of them. I guess as long as they get the ratings that won't happen.

Paris is becoming American Idol's version of the crying cheerleader at the end of an NCAA tournament game.

Seacrust: "We have to say goodbye, Bucky.."

Paris: :o

How bad are those Chevy commericals, tho? "Hit Me With Your Best Shot..." :shocking:

katherine didn't really look as hot ! ! :shocking: But still very focking hot !

On talent it needs to be Chris and katherine in the final -- I got no clue how taylor is getting the greatest vote total every week he's average at best ! Chris and Katherine have chances at real carrers ! Taylor will fade like Ruben and mantasia !