Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Who do you want your team to draft?

I'd love for the Eagles to trade down and draft a RB in the first round. The lack of a running game has been a huge problem with them for years. They could reduce Westbrook's touches and move him back to returning punts.

I think they're going to end up drafting Winston Justice and playing him at guard until he's ready to take over for Tra Thomas.

a really horny chick that wants to do it all the time.

You're almost as funny as edjr.

You're almost as funny as edjr.

You're almost as annoying as Giants Fan.

You're almost as annoying as Giants Fan.

Good. If I can make your day even slightly worse, it's worth it.

Good. If I can make your day even slightly worse, it's worth it.

Actually, your mere presence reminds me that my life is pretty good.

Carry on.

Actually, your mere presence reminds me that my life is pretty good. After all, my mother in law supports me and my wife because I'm not a real man.

Carry on.

:bench:

I work as a secretary and live in an apartment.

Anytime you want to take the Pepsi challenge on success, just let me know. We can get Gutterboy to judge. :bench:

I'd like to see the Bills trade down in the first and address the lines in this draft that is deep in the postitions representing the 3 main problem areas on a team full of holes - Def and Off lines, and Safety.

I'd really like to see the Bills move down and still get Halote Ngata, but I don't see him lasting past Baltimore at 13, and I don't think any of the teams between Buffalo and Baltimore are looking to trade up.

I'd like to see the Bills trade down in the first and address the lines in this draft that is deep in the postitions representing the 3 main problem areas on a team full of holes - Def and Off lines, and Safety.

I'd really like to see the Bills move down and still get Halote Ngata, but I don't see him lasting past Baltimore at 13, and I don't think any of the teams between Buffalo and Baltimore are looking to trade up.

I read that the Bills are interested in Bunkley. If he's on the board at 14 I think the Eagles will draft him; if not they'll probably go OL.

The way Marv is going he is more likely to trade down for a carton of Depends.

The way Marv is going he is more likely to trade down for a carton of Depends.

I'm actually not too down on Marv's moves so far. People have overblown the Price (re-)signing. I like the depth at WR now, and I think that will foster good competition in camp for the #2 spot behind Evans. People also are upset at the lack of big deal FA signings, but honestly, there wasn't that much out there that could have really helped them. Bentley and Hutchinson were WAY overpaid for guards, so I'm glad the Bills didn't sign them.

Anytime you want to take the Pepsi challenge on success, just let me know. We can get Gutterboy to judge. :thumbsdown:

This thread has been hijacked :lol:

to go back to the original question...

I hope the Niners trade down for more picks. Maybe a 1st and the redskins' 3rd for Denver's 2 1st rounders?

blah, they'll most likely draft Vernon Davis, and most likely Eric Johnson will stay healthy all season.

I read one recent mock that had them taking Vince Young at #8.

And I was amazed that it didn't totally piss me off. Sure, they need O-line help in a bad way. But from what I read, this draft is deep in offensive linemen. They could address it later. Losman is a bust. We all know it. Craig Nall is a joke. Holcomb is the epitome of a career backup - like Bill Walsh once said of Steve DeBerg, "he plays just good enough for you to lose."

Drafting Young and sitting him for a year would be pretty cool. That is, if you think Young is all that. I'm optimistic but unconvinced.

I read one recent mock that had them taking Vince Young at #8.

And I was amazed that it didn't totally piss me off. Sure, they need O-line help in a bad way. But from what I read, this draft is deep in offensive linemen. They could address it later. Losman is a bust. We all know it. Craig Nall is a joke. Holcomb is the epitome of a career backup - like Bill Walsh once said of Steve DeBerg, "he plays just good enough for you to lose."

Drafting Young and sitting him for a year would be pretty cool. That is, if you think Young is all that. I'm optimistic but unconvinced.

Why stop there? Someone call Jack Kemp, see what he is doing these days.....

:shocking:

Hope the Chargers are able to trade down a few spots and pick up an extra 3rd or something. They need OT, CB, and FS, not necessarily in that order. Eric Winston or maybe Antonio Cromartie in the 1st rd would make me happy.

I have no idea who my Dolphins will end up drafting. As a Gator fan, I'm sorta hoping for WR Chad Jackson.

Colts here, obviously they need a RB. I'd like to get Reggie Bush, but fat chance of course, unless they move up. White and Mulroney will probably be gone before the Colts pick. I've read some interesting things about the back from LSU, Joseph Addai. He's got a good combo of size and speed (4.40 40), and apparently he's a good receiver and blocker. Sounds kind of like my man Edge! Now Polian will of course go against what everyone says we need and take a freaking TE! :thumbsup:

Colts here, obviously they need a RB. I'd like to get Reggie Bush, but fat chance of course, unless they move up. White and Mulroney will probably be gone before the Colts pick. I've read some interesting things about the back from LSU, Joseph Addai. He's got a good combo of size and speed (4.40 40), and apparently he's a good receiver and blocker. Sounds kind of like my man Edge! Now Polian will of course go against what everyone says we need and take a freaking TE! :thumbsup:

All the mocks I've seen have them taking Maroney. But that was before the injury to LenDale White, so you might very well get Addai. He may be a workout monster, but I watched a lot of LSU games and am not too impressed with Addai.

I would like to see the dolphins either go after santonio holmes or chad jackson to bolster the receiving corps. On the other hand, secondary worries me...if J Williams, CB VaTech, is available I'd like the phins to grab him.